Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

Wow

God knows what he was really giving her. This is the first time since all of this drama started that I have felt sorry for her, sorry for her kids, thankful for her parent, and thankful for Kevin. I hope this bastard rots in hell.

Gina

Wow, that really breaks my heart. Sam took advantage of Britney. Why haven't charged been brought against him?

get a grip

Why blame the parents??? I know plenty of hard working parents who give up everything to be there for their kids and they still turned out to be nothing but punks. Brit has a lot of money and when your her age and rich you think you can do anything.Keep in mind Brit is the one who cut her family off.I am not saying the parents are 100 percent right w/ the way they raised their kids,but it comes a time when you just need to grow up..

lally

Sam has a right to respond to the charges, this is America and I for one am interested in what he has to say. KFED is trouble, Sam is nothing that stays around. One can burn a leech off, but one has to figure out how to have a relationship with the father of her birth kids. BTW is she supposed to be on medication or is it illegal? Millions are on meds and are great parents.

diana g

Are you kidding me??
Don't even give Britney the benefit of the doubt that she cares about her kids more than her men...
Sam was right she is a rotten mother and her parents are in denial....

Britney is not a kid anymore! She knows what she is doing, come on...
She's been acting completely selfish since before Kevin, she was dating guys who were taken, she was raised spoiled...
Let her fall, so she can learn what people go through everyday....she needs to pick herself up.
Everyone needs to quit doing it for her.
Women do it all the time, stay with guys who aren't the greatest.
She has sooooo much money and time to change her life regardless if she is bipolar.
She needs to learn to function on her own.

NancIT

I hope you have a big change for the better Britney. I hope you and your whole family get back together. Stay clear of the losers and the users ... You just need to rest and be with your family ! best wishes

TRACKER

SO SAD,SO ANNA NICOLE,HER MOTHER WAS NEVER ABLE TO GET ACCESS TO HER EITHER...................

Maddie

People need to stop blaming her parents. Okay, you can blame Lynn for Jamie Lynn, she's only 16. But Britney's 26 - she's been a legal adult for 8 years. If Britney is screwed up, then she did it to herself. Atleast now her parents are getting involved to try and get her help.

Nikki

Sam is a BITCH !

Jen

#99 and others...

LMAO.. Sam's name being "Osama" seems to make him a bad guy, yet it would appear that 1/2 of the United States of AMERICA is willing to vote for a dude named Barack HUSSAIN Obama!!!!

Helllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo

JJ

Team Spears all the way. Her parents are not the best, and may be guilty of exploiting her talents, but they are still her parents and seem genuine in their intention to simply help her. There's nothing in Britney left to exploit - in this condition, she cannot sing or perform.

I give them the benefit of the doubt, I believe they love their daughters and I think these two people must be going through hell right now. I'm sure they have many regrets. If they can take good care of their daughter now that she needs it so desperately, all the better for them and her.

Lutfi - classic bully, classic manipulative control-freak jealous-husband behavior. She should be jailed for the con-artist that he is.

alex

yes, i agree, something smells fishy, like lynn spears, maybe.....can't trust ANYone in this situation,,,,,will reserve judgement....am quite sure, if anything, sam acted like an angel in front of her mother, not verbally abusing her in front of mother's eyes....there's more to all of this...don't think all of this is sam's fault, not everything!

Sherie

Oh my god. I am so sad for this girl. This man is sick. What a pile of garbage. I hope he is arrested. I canot believe this garbage from this man. It is inhumane and disgusting. I hope this man rots in hell. Thank god Britney's parents are helping her now. This is so sick and twisted. I feel like throwing up.

Mike B

Ok. Family be smart.

1st, shut all her phones, internet, credit cards, anything this snake might have access to.
2nd, get her tested for different kinds of drugs. As many as they can.
3rd, find a way to bring charges on this snake. He should be brought on fraud charges.

Hang his ass?

droodlebug

SOUNDS LIKE BRIT HAS A HOWARD K STERN ON HER HANDS!!!

GET SAM OUT OF HER LIFE !!!!!!!