Jamie to Brit: I Gotta Cook for the Super Bowl!

2/5/2008 10:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a declaration signed by Jamie Spears, he claims on Sunday, February 3, "I was unable to visit the hospital during the day because I had to work: I am a cook, and I was catering a large Super Bowl party."
Read the docs
Jamie continues, "While I was working Britney called my cell phone at least four times. She called me about every 20 minutes." During one call, she said, "Daddy what are you doing?" Jamie responded, "I told her I was cooking. Britney said, 'What are you doing cooking, daddy? Why are you not here with me?' I told her, 'Baby, daddy's got to work.'"

Jamie continued, saying that Britney asked him to "hurry up and get here ... because you gotta get me out of here."

Jamie said Brit asked him to bring her some vanilla ice cream.

When Jamie got to the hospital, Brit was unreceptive. "I leaned over to kiss her. She turned her head away from me. I said to her, 'I love you.' She said, 'No you don't.'"

Britney became upset, claiming "someone was lying to her" about who was keeping her at UCLA. Jamie said, "No, I'm not keeping you here." A nurse came in to tell Brit that the hospital was keeping her there, not her dad.

According to the declaration, "Britney told me that she had fired her lawyers and that she had new lawyers."

Deb

21. Last time I checked ice cream was fattening. I don;t think she should be eating that stuff. She is already the size of a small whale.

Posted at 8:12PM on Feb 5th 2008 by CoolGirl2008

I'd be willing to bet even on her worst day she looks better than you.

whatever

I keep crying ..OMG this is the sadest Hollywood story I am witnessing unravel ever. I knew the truth would come out one day and had no idea it would unravel into this. At the end of the day this girl has been mentally unstable for years and people knew it and just grabed a hold of her to exploite her every move and weakness. I pray for her family that things get better...most importantly that people mainly the tabloids and aggresive paparazzi can give them now the privacy they need in beginning the healing process.

Linda

i hope he stopped and got her coffee

Tasha

Get off his back. If he quit his job and lived off of Britney everybody would howl he's a golddigger. He keeps his day job, some folks says he's insensitive. This just proves you can't please everybody so don't even try.

AlwaysHungry

I think he is doing good trying to balance it all.

I am glad he honored his contracts while still being there for his daughter

CoolGirl2008

Hit a nerve, huh?

Ta!

Jay22

I feel so sorry for Brit's parents - Having to deal with a daugther that has obviously been drugged and taken advantage of so badly. I say HANG Osama "SAM" bin Lufti and make him pay for taking advantage of and individual that clearly needs assistance. It is such a shame when these hangers-on latch on to someone and bleed them of nearly everything. I am glad that she has her life and parents and I pray that she will recover and get her life together. God Bless You Brit!

Kelli

Not me Cool Girl. I find you sad and desperate for attention. Remember I told you don't reproduce! :)

house md

Rich or poor it's not easy to be a manic depressive. Money goes through thier hands like water hope someone will watch out for that. At least she has it good. She never has to worry about money which problems always are there if you dont have money and that can trigger the manic state.

Smit

It's odd that she was talking to him when the doctor's were trying to put her in a medically induced coma to fix her fried brain. Come on people the dad is a freak and twisting things around to make him come on top. Maybe Lutfi is satan, maybe Kevin did stress her out. But if there is security at the house why put GPS tracking devices on them? I assume if they are worried about them getting stolen, that she would have lo-jack installed. And also lets keep this in mind . NO ONE TOLD HER ABOUT THE CONSERVERTORSHIP SHE IS REQUIRED TO KNOW BY LAW!!!!!!

I wonder if we will ever see a toxicology report about what was in her system when she was admitted?

Gee wizzzzz

OMG, no wonder this guy always looks like he's been crying...because he probably has been. This is just awful, no parent should have to suffer like this. That SOB!

house md

#50. I think having babies did NOT trigger the episode. I believe that the stress of divorcing K FED and the custody fight triggered the episode. she has to pay the guy alimony which I'm sure added to it. Her mom made her sign a prenup which really came in handy. She may have became a schizo if no prenup was signed.

Bird

This is so sad. I can't believe we all sat around and watched this young woman's life unravel and thought it was entertainment. I really pray that her condition can be stabalized with medication so that she can go on to lead a somewhat normal life. As long as she is in the entertment industry she is going to run into Sam Lutfi's and Adnan's. I wonder if she would ever be strong enough to not be taken advantage of.

Lola La Pistola

Careful what you wish for...... That saying is so true.

I'm so blessed to be an "ordinary" middle-class citizen with the sincere love and respect of my family. THAT is worth so much more than hundreds of millions of dollars.

In some very important ways, I am far richer than Britney Spears.

Susan

Hope they keep slim ball Adnan away also.