Kimmel and Silverman:

Movin' on Up!

2/5/2008 1:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's a rare Hollywood sighting -- celebrities who are oblivious to their own stardom.

After f***ing Matt Damon, Sarah Silverman went out with Jimmy Kimmel to Madeo, where she thought they might have some trouble at the door. Matt Damon's mistress?! Never!

annoyed

I tell ya, I dont get the fascination with her. She is just not funny at all to me. Jimmy is pretty hilarious sometimes, but not Sarah. I dont get why she is always on TMZ. Just not funny.

Kelli

Love her in the Matt skit. Matt is HOT!

FlBiker

I find her neither attractive nor funny. Her timing is labored and her delivery is awful.

I can't believe he left his wife for this woman! I hope she took him all the way to the bank!

rachel

I'm oblivious to their humor.

These two just aren't funny.

FrankTheCrank

Sarah Silverman.....yuck.

She's a guy in a yenta's body.

Anya

I wanted to like Sarah Silverman but after about five minutes of her TV show I just had to change the channel. She's about as funny as Tom Green and just as hard to watch. Obviously she has an audience though.

jillypie

For the poster named "whatever":

I am quite sure you don't know the details of his personal life so shut your piehole.

Lucy Phoenix

Sarah is a retarded twit with her 7th grade humor. Jimmy Kimmel is a media whore scrounging around trying to keep in the news.

Seriously

Don't think either of them are funny.

too good for you

Why are these people given any notice on your site; Neither are funny nor entertaining, nor celebrities, especially Silverman! She has no talent. she is not a comic, nor an entertaining person. Please spend your time reporting on someone of interest and remove their garbage.

stopthepresses

Have we not seen enough of these two lately? Did she not get enough attention with her idiotic and vulgar little ditty? Looks like she's basking in the limelight of it all, the poor, misguided imbecile. And he's proud to be with her! Both sad and pathetic.

rachel

These are no-talents who only got into the industry because they are bagel breathers with connections.
Gotta stick together.

steve

Yes comedy is subjective. What's not is the low IQ of TMZ's posters. You are fools who could not recognize a hilarious intellectual comedian if she hit you in your faces. Stick to the 845 of you who are waiting to comment about your idol- Slutney.

steve

allana, you no talent racist hater: Take a good look in the mirror at your ugly self. Do you really like what you see inside and out. I doubt it bitch. Try to change , there's always hope.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments