Adnan in the House!

2/6/2008 9:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just spotted Adnan Ghalib pulling up to the Beverly Hills Hotel in a silver Mercedes.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

She refuses to be helped; I refuse to participate in the death watch anymore.

Yikes-A-Hooty

And where is her DAD??? Isn't he supposed to be "babysitting" this idiot trainwreck of a daughter of his? I agree with the other poster who said that Brit needs to be locked up in a psych ward somewhere, far, far, away. GO AWAY BRIT. You are white trailer trash and you need help. Get that help and then go to HELL!

Michelle

I just have to wonder how an out-of-work photographer can pay for a silver mercedes? Just don't get it.

Sarah

Hey "dvin" dumb ass, the restraining order is on Sam Lufti!

lady48cat

I am so tiered of hearing the bit about "Where are the parents" They are there and trying to do the best for her right now. As we all heard about for the last few days. But when you have a mentally imbalance child it is such a long hard haul.

catwoman

UMMM today is the anniversary of Anna's death, just saying, the night isn't over yet????

Britney Support

I LOVE BRITNEY

April Fouels

THEORY, THEY ARE " BAITING " O-SAM-A TO MAKE A MOVE, WATCH FLY, I WILL BET ON IT...............

Michelle

Britney hasn't learned anything---this is going to just go on and on. How sad. I'll bet Osama Lufti is not liking this one bit---I think you have lost all control now Osama!

Nic

She will not change, she will not see her kids for a long time UNLESS she does something totally crazy - the ONLY way she will change is if she is on the brink of death - then maybe, just maybe she will think, 'geez I gotta change this life or I'll die' - but she's young, she thinks she can live forever, right? Just ask Heath! She's an idiot and right now, as I see it, she desearves everything she gets, paps, angst, 'ooohh I'm afraid'

You would think, she's having a problem, needs medication, why the heck doesn't she just stay home!

Duhhhhhhhhhh

Well.... the hospial sure did a great job..way to go. I thought I would NEVER say this about anyone..but ...I hope she kills herself soon. I am afraid she will take someone with her though.

I smell a HUGE lawsuit against the hosital when she does kill an innocent.

Maria

Britney likes being chased around by the paps. Makes her feel important, beautiful, glamorous, wonderful, hot, and all good things Hollywood.

She left the hospital with little fanfare. She got home with little fanfare. She didn't stay there for twenty minutes until she put on one of her very ugly -- and very identifiable hats -- and went cruising around in search of paps. She wasn't just stopping at traffic lights. She was slowing down and stopping on a whim. She just had to get her pap posse back as soon as possible.

This is her idea of fun.

This time it took the docs six days to get her to the point to where she is no longer dangerous and had to let her go. It won't be anytime until she'll be running those red lights at 100 mph again. She'll keep on until she kills some innocent person -- maybe a whole family.

Now she's decided to hole up at the Bev Hill Hotel with Adnan. Oh, joy. Maybe he can bring her some drugs to interact with the drugs she was given before she left the hospital this morning.

And......oh, yes......she ditched the body guard her parents had arranged for her.

nancy

Let's not jump to conclusions. Maybe the guy with her is an attorney, and they're going to serve Adnan with a court summons.

On the other hand--maybe she's rapid cycling, and the meds haven't kicked in very well. They may've released her when she was on a reasonable low. And now she's shot up high again.

As a little girl from a small town in Louisanna--this girl is really leading quite a remarkable life!!

hahahaha!

Her parents are too busy making sure they maintain control of her money right now. Seriously Brit is an adult and although she seems to be making some seriously unhealthy choices, they are hers to make, not her parents. What adult has their parents taking out restraing orders on their adult childrens acquiantences? These wonderful parents who let their 16yr old live with her 19yr old boyfriend.

VS

She may have called him. Who knows! This is the same thing she does all the time! Nothing new.