Brace Yourself for Jeff Conaway

2/6/2008 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Celebrity Rehab" patient Jeff Conaway -- Kenickie from "Grease" -- showed up to the Ivy yesterday looking a hot mess -- his entire chest a monstrosity of braces.

Conaway, who snapped a bone in his spine while lifting boxes last year, told TMZ he's had four back surgeries since -- and may even be going in for another. Getting hooked on the painkillers is no longer a problem for the former rehab resident ... he says his dosages are fully supervised.

Your Mom

I really pray this guy gets better. Watching him on Celebrity Rehab is heartbreaking at best. He needs to get rid of that woman, too. She's bad news.

ILuvHim

I used to be so in love with this guy! I wish him the best and wish he would lose that ugly user girlfriend of his. On the rehab show she threatened to leave him and when he said "Fine! Give me my checkbook and leave!" she stopped dead in her tracks. Hopefully a sober Jeff can see her for what she is. After his name and fame!

She looks great

NOT EVERYONE WHO TAKES PAINKILLERS GETS ADDICTED

JUST BECAUSE A FEW CELEB.S ABUSE THEM, OR HAVE A DEATH WISH, IT HURTS PEOPLE WHO NEED PAINKILLERS TO FUNCTION PHYSICALLY.

BECAUSE OF IDIOT CELEB.S, DOCTORS WON'T PRESCRIBE TO THOSE GENUINELY NEED IT.

CELEBRITIES SUCK AND MAKE LIFE HARDER FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

Janet

Poor guy!

the green girl.

That girlfriend is SCARY! check out the MySpace and her website, she seems like she's milking his fame for her own needs. He needs stability and not to be exploited. I've been watching Celeb Rehab and she seems to be the biggest danger to his sobriety so far...

DJ

Good Luck Jeff. You look so much better than on the show. Rehab worked for you, Keep it up!!!!

tattooed white trash...

I am so happy to see him doing well! Keep your head up Jeff and continue to work on your recovery!!!

whataworld

TAXI # 14

Al

Jeff seems like a very kind person. I wish him all the best.

me

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....I remember him....GOOD LUCK....I HOPE THE BEST 4 U....

Seattle

Wow to say it is now controlled. that is a joke. you are either clean or not. Correct me if i am wrong but did not jeff also get this way because of doctors. choose what you may but it being controlled now is just another excuse. Accept the fact you will die a drug addict. It is totally doable the body can get so dependant on certain drugs ( i.e. alcohol) that to live without that would be sure death. It is called the last stages and to watch someone go thru that is pretty sad.

carol

Jeff if oan read this - we don't want to see you hooked like you were on the show with Dr. Drew - prayers have been said for you - And Ditch that girlfriend fof yours that was on the show - she's a number one loser and an enabler and ugly to boot.

Kala

He looks 100 times better than when he entered rehab keep up the good work jeff. we all love you.

Gemma

Sad. He looks so much better though. No wonder he is addicted to painkillers...he's in extreme pain. If he is hooked, well...what can you do? Clearly, he's in bad shape. He needs that medicine, I'm sure. Especially if he wants to improve his quality of life. You can just tell by the way he walks and the look of his upper body that he's hurting.

notabunny

Jeff was great in Taxi! keep at it Bobby!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments