Britney Has Left the Building!

2/6/2008 10:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adnan Ghalib drove Britney Spears out of the Beverly Hills Hotel just minutes ago. She ducked down in the passenger seat of his silver Mercedes.

Thighbiter

SHE WASN'T DUCKING DOWN IN THE PASSENGER SEAT... SHE WAS GIVING ADNAN HEAD!!!

2drk2fck

HOTEL = BF + DRUGS + ALCOHOL

SUN

someone in my family had a mental issue, and conservatorship only means dealing with ones finances/business decisions. her parents could seek for legal guardianship, but she has to be proved to be incompetent (unable to take care of herself), or permanatly nuts! I hope her parents at leastlook into this.

smokin-dopin

IT will all stop when someone gets hit and dies from these speeding arab driven cars.......the the police will be forced to stop the nonsense

me

hey the britney live footage disappeared i was waiting to see her pull up from ANywHerE? WHERE IS SHE???? court? lufit? tmz? andandnda

zoso

Well, I said several days ago that she will be out this week. No surprise. This is a completely free society and a person can't be held against their will unless they are overtly suicidal or violent. I'm pissed of at Brit. It is a damn shame she has two parents who obviously care about her and are willing to go to these extremes to help, but she just thumbs her nose at them. And for anyone thinking her parents did this for money. NO. There was an independent attorney appointed to oversee the process as her parents damn well knew there would be before this whole fiasco even started. Her parents wanted to help her and protect her wealth from the circling heyenas. Can't blame them. In my 39 years I have seen so many parents turn a blind eye to their child's extreme problems. At least they tried to help. Brit's on her own now. Kudos to Jaime and Lynn for sincerely trying.

Alice

Her poor Daddy...that's who I feel sorry for.

Tracy

x17 is saying that her and adnanare at her attorneys house in century city. They are showing pics

Jow

Decoy cha-cha-cha! She's still there. I'd bet money on it!

silly

there is an order saying he is not to be near here WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT....

Debbie/grandmother

I'm hearin' ya river rat. Don't see how she was able to be stablelized so quickly. Don't have much regard for the mental health system....they have failed many who are mentally ill. I am recalling the confused elderly woman who was left/dropped off on the street by an ambulance. She was totally disoriented walking around in circles. It was heartbreaking to watch this on the news. Some wonderful young woman came to her rescue. She was still in her hospital gown. Just abhorrent. This is what we've become.

April Fouels

IT WAS NOT HER IN THE CAR...................

Debbie

I just read that she and Adnan are at a Century City attorney's office...

Party 'till you die!

She's on her way to Oblivion! Hurry Brit! Hurry to your destiny!

whatup

she'll be dead in a month