Heidi Fleiss

Arrested in Nevada

2/7/2008 7:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Holy hooker! Heidi Fleiss has been arrested in Pahrump, Nevada.

0207_heidi_owen_mug_bn-1
Police say they got a call warning of a possible drunk driver. When Nye County Sheriff's deputies pulled the car over, they discovered it was being driven by none other than Heidi Fleiss. Cops say during the traffic stop they found prescription narcotics for which Fleiss was unable to produce a valid prescription.

Passenger John Owen (interesting name) was also arrested for allegedly possessing a controlled substance and marijuana.

The former Hollywood Madam has been charged with driving without a license, possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription, being under the influence of a controlled substance and driving under the influence of a controlled substance.

Fleiss was reportedly opening so-called "stud farms" in Nye County where brothels are legal. She currently operates a laundromat called "Dirty Laundry."

hog

SHE LOOK'S LIKE SHE BELONGS ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY. NASTY.

Seriously

Double ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

vlo

what the hell happened to her face? did she have a stroke or something?

sherricheu

OMG! My eyes, my eyes!!!!! What a skankazoid!!!!!

Seriously

friend, friend, friend............You prove that "love is blind." You MUST be kidding when you say she is attractive. WHY has she been so successful? Well, because men will screw practically anything as long as it has a warm, soft hole. She is truly a terribly ugly women. That is why she is in the sex business. She couldn't/wouldn't get any male attention any other way, because she is simply entirely TOO freakin fug. But, good to hear someone actually cares. Maybe, friend, you can help her stay out of trouble next time.

juscus

ive been waitig a 1HR/I2 for her/..... outcall my a---

buzzbomber

John is one of her business partners you IDIOTS! She has still got plenty of cash and by the way, she has been clean and sober for sometime now as I have been to AA with her. The prescription is obviously legit so go rag on somebody else. That pic does not do her justice, she is looking better than ever and fit as well.

Michelle

#8--"by friend"---if you are truly this girl's friend, then take off your blinders, read these comments, and then get your friend some help. She needs a LOT of help.

QE2

I hope someone shoots me and puts me out of my misery if I ever look that bad when I'm drunk.

Nuts

omg thats one ugly bitch.oh my eyes.

va loan

dude looks like woody allen

djdw61

Awww...the poor thing is even trying to smile like it's a photo op. So sad.

buzzbomber

How many of you can say you were engaged to an A-list actor like Oscar-nominee Tom Sizemore? I can't believe how jealous you people are of Heidi.

Sue the Crap out of Her!!!!!!!

I always thought she was homely looking even when she ran "her whorehouse" in L.A. and now she is plain out and out UGLY!!!!!! Used up old whore before her time. But, she was poplular in L.A. even though ugly because all her client's vision was clouded by all the cocaine and other crap they used to dull the senses. Her clients that screwed her had to be so messed up on drugs in order to do her. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think Nevada has a law that ALL HOOKERS have to be tested regularly for STD's, What a cesspool her body must be if her fugly face is any indicator. If nevada gives this piece of walking trash a license to open a Brothel, they are endorsing spread of STD's. Good luck to all the suckers who patronize this used up mess.
Oh yeah, before I forget, to the posters who are saying people are jealous of this wacked out piece of trash, STAY OFF THE DRUGS! Your eyesight is obviously totally gone.

Seriously

Oh Heidi, it's too late in the game to try and be bashful now. Everyone knows.