Picking Von Ahole's Brain

2/7/2008 12:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

That chatterbox Romeo of the Rhine was spotted having lunch in Beverly Hills yesterday -- doing what TMZ usually likes to do -- pick his Bavarian brain for his latest pearls.

It was a year ago this week that Von Ahole claimed to be Dannielynn's father.

Giggles

Okay, TMZ... I don't know why you think we think this is interesting.

Virginia

Good grief, TMZ. I guess you have nothing better to report on than to show disgusting pictures like this. I mean, There is probably not much you could show that could make Von Ahole look worse than what he already is. But thee photos are disgusting.

FABIO

I HEARD THAT HE LIKES TO EAT THOSE BOOGERS AS AN APPETIZER!!!
I HEARD THAT HE LIKES TO EAT THOSE BOOGERS AS AN APPETIZER!!!
I HEARD THAT HE LIKES TO EAT THOSE BOOGERS AS AN APPETIZER!!!

ugh

God, TMZ, stop making this old man famous. he's a famewhore. he should go back to changing his wife's diapers.

Ed

#1, proud 2b, I tend to agree with you. I have never been so sick of damned stupid celebrities paraded in front of the public who are obama supporters. If obama is elected this country is going to hell. I hope Hillary kicks the hell out Obama, and if she doesn't, I hope the Republicans beat him. Anyone running is better than Obama. . An admitted illegal drug user and muslim we DONT NEED RUNNING THIS COUNTRY.

cat b

wonder who else is pickin and grinnin in hollyweird today...gee but this is Prince Von A hole he was tied to his steering wheel naked so he is the athority of emily post huh?..zo ask him zee meaning ov life TMZ?

Michelle

Perfect headline.

Cici

Von A-hole looks kinda weird in his Mr. T - gold plated starter set.

Ed

THe original #1 post to whom I said I agreed with about Obama has conveniently been deleted.. How great to squash someone speech. .

billy

Always thought he was a golddigger

He's just another Idiot

Does Prince A-Hole go out every day and leave ZSA ZSA home alone? He's another gold digging piece of crap like K-Dud. Has A-Hole ever had a job?
#4 Socialist Hillary would be the worse thing to ever happen to this country. I'm a Woman and a Democrat but there's no way I would ever vote for FAKE Hillary and her FAKE Horny Bubba.

TB

Yuck, hope he washes his hands before he eats!

Kenny is Gay

Just like the gorillas in the zoo. And, only half as smart.

Hah

No one cares!

Hah

I hope you enjoyed your giant bowl of psycho this morning.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments