Sam Has NOT Been Served

2/7/2008 3:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sam LutfiTMZ has confirmed that Sam Lutfi has not been served with the restraining order sought by Brit's parents-- yet.

If he comes in contact with Britney, it technically wouldn't violate the restraining order issued against him -- since he hasn't officially been given notice.

It's a technicality, yes, but Sam could argue he doesn't know about the TRO since he hasn't even seen it.

Of course, he'd also have to prove he doesn't use the Internet ... or read the newspapers ... or watch TV or ...

Britney Supporter

He knows exactly what he is doing.....dumbass.....What does Britney think about what he did?.....Maybe he was at the BHH in that roomhmmmmm......????

annoyed

So SERVE HIM for crying out loud!

sorry

Sorry he has notice. Notice is a legal term that doesn't mean what it does in our everyday vernacular. You're using the term in the everyday language and it is a term of art. A court will determine whether or not he has notice. Mailing it to his known address is probably enough. Otherwise people could just refuse to take papers. If it was that easy no one would ever be served. You don't have to have ACTUAL notice... you can be found to have CONSTRUCTIVE notice. SInce the world knows about it... chances are a court will say he did to.

Debbie

Why the F--k not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can no-one find him??

This guy is major trouble.......

Moose

So does this mean someone is running around trying to find him so he can be served?

elle MAE

good day guys! Wheres britney today? I haven't heard a word about what the latest is? Where's tmz etc??

Barb

He can't deny he doesn't know, he has talked about it on TV...

Gimme a break

So he hasn't been near BS because he doesn't want to be served. Whatever it takes to keep this ass-clown in his cave....

Gimme a break

...And what happened to Nail & Mail Service??

ANNA

This guy is a creep. I have always thought so. I hope Britney was told what this Howard K. Stern clone has been doing to her. STAY AWAY FROM HOM BRITNEY!!!!!!

Mr Balls Deep

HAT .... WHY DOES HE ALWAYS WHERE THE FREAK'IN HAT?????????????

I'LL PAY $5000 TO THE PAPARAZII GUY WHO GETS A PICK OF THIS DUDE WITHOUT THE HAT...

I'M TELLING YOU....TMZ WILL PROBABLY PAY 10 TIME THAT AMOUT!!!!

Debra

There's been a noticable decrease of Britney stories on the blogs today. Could it be that they are taking our advice and will stop following this trainwreck? Probably not. But I have to admit I've been checking throughout the day. I think most of us are addicted to this tabloid circus at this point. My suggestion if they're really going to stop chasing her I think they should do it somewhat gradually for poor souls like us that are hooked. Cold turkey would be rough. For me, at least.

He's just another Idiot

Why isn't that guy in jail for stealing Britney's stuff? I have never heard of so many thugs surrounding one woman in my life. Hope her dad is in charge again soon. He's Britney's only hope. It's too bad that Britney worked all the time growing up. She didn't have a chance to go through teen-age rebellion like the rest of us. Now, she's going through it BIG TIME.
Is Denise Richards still trying to pimp her very young daughters in a Reality Show?? Let Britney be a lesson to you stage pushing mothers. Look at Britney, Lindsay and Paris. It's child abuse to push them into Show Business at an early age. If you can't resist pimping them out, make sure they get a college education so they can manage their affairs.

Gimme a break

HE'S BALD. THAT'S WHY HE ALWAYS WEARS A CAP.

Mary Jane

He wears the hat for the same reason Bret Michaels wears one......not MAN ENOUGH to let that shiny skin show freely.