Spears Family Attorneys Are in Court

2/7/2008 6:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ is at the downtown L.A. courthouse where attorney and co-conservator Andrew Wallet and attorneys Samuel Ingham and Jeryll Cohen are currently in a closed session, discussing what -- we're still not sure. Jamie Spears is not in court.

As we first reported, Jamie Spears may be gunning to get some teeth into the conservatorship order. With these lawyers lining up, that could be just what happens.

Stay tuned ...

666

DID YOU NOTICE THAT PAP SMEAR SOUNDS LIKE PAPA SPEARS!!! ..........JUST SAYING??

cheetos

GO POPPA

GO JUDGE

Britney shut up and listen.( G ive your keys to Dad . Driving is a priviledge just like children , and you shouldnt get either till you prove yourself responsible. Otherwise I hope the judge , whomever, takes them away till you are fit, i do mean mentally.
Your life has turned into the Tasmainin Devil 's roadshow . take some responsibility ), Then fix what needs a'fixin !

Good luck y'all

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

HOPE
SHE
DOESN"T
MOW
DOWN
YOU
OR
YOUR
IN
SO. CAL.

Mia

What....no streaming video??? Slack'in off TMZ.

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

TZM claims she was but I have never seen a video of it.

Like I believe TZM LMFAO

Have a great day - time to leave on puter get some food and get to the other puter.

Keep them pink wigs on - mine is.

Sianara for now - Fly signing off.

dmx

#68 -- Wish I was so beautiful. I just couldn't think of a cool name to use so I picked that.

Debra

ON
THE
PUBLIC?

Me

no action with Britney today? Is she grounded? lol

Britney Supporter

62. I know it's mean of me to say this, but I can't help kind of hoping Brit does lose all her money so she can see what most peo;ple's lives are like. It might just teach her some valuable lessons.

Posted at 5:20PM on Feb 7th 2008 by deborah

You have a good point, but it would never happen.....all she would do is make a new CD, Movie or write a book and she would have money again so.......

holysheeple

It's Pink Wig Weekend ya'll. Don yers and show yer support of downright crazy, spoiled, nasty, inbred brats all over the world!

AlwaysHungry

So Sam has an actual address? H

cheetos

GO DADDY GO Britney when you cry again it should be cause your family cares, not because your feeling sorry for yourself for not getting your own way. Grow up and get your life in order with the proper care. Become the woman you should be , not stay the poor me child you are right now.

GO TEAM SPEARS

Party 'till you die!

To all my other Team Death members: Remember that we do not operate on mortal time, so what seems like a day or two is just mere seconds for us! Be patient my compatriots, it will just be a few 'seconds' more! Besides, the winning lucky reaper gets a nice stay at the Nordic Chateau Valhalla. Known throughout the universe for its' wonderful natural hot springs! God Luck!

Party 'till you die!

eeerrr, 'Good Luck!' We don't have that kind of pull!