TMZ on "Big Brother" -- Who Knew?!

2/7/2008 12:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ photog Parker on Here's one story TMZ didn't know about first -- one of our photographers is on the upcoming edition of "Big Brother."

CBS just unveiled their latest cast, and our guy Parker is one of the wannabe fame-seeking housemates on the reality show. We had no clue!

TMZ does know he's going to do really well, because, for Parker, living under the watchful eye of cameras 24/7 -- is just another day on Robertson Blvd.!

NatTurner

First?

cjs

Get PC now !!! "and our boy " YIKES !! Change that to our guy..... PLEASE !!

cjs

Thanks !! That was fast !!!

Tangie

I'll be sure not to root for him.....

boredatwork

Someone should have advised him to lose the bozo hairstyle. Or is he just trying to have bigger hair than that guy on CSI y'all hate?

Alexa

Good, now he'll live in a fishbowl and see how it feels to be watched!!!

Alexa

He looks like Kid n Play. He's cute

Erika

As long as he doesn't go all stalkerazzi on the other house guests I'll be rooting for him.

Trixx

I love me some Big Brother! Yay for him getting onto the show. I'm so jealous.

John

Why are you only posting this story now when you guys discussed it yesterday morning at your meeting? Obviously you're trying to stretch out your stories so you don't run out while waiting for Britney to do something stupid. LOL

lily

He is cute and seems like a cool guy from his interview. Hope he goes far :-)

Heather

WOW I can't believe you guys actually took time out of your "busy" schedules just to post rude remarks...
I will root for him. Big Brother is one of my favorite shows and I love TMZ. 2fer!!!

hot snot

this will be interesting. Don't they bring on someone that is in their life somehow? Normally someone they don't get along with, or are estranged from? You think they will put a x-17 pap in there too? hahaha

i never watched this show until last season...talk about backstabbing! i can't wait to watch this season.

Tangie

Heather--I can't believe that you can't believe it. This is TMZ, honey. That's what this place is. And good for you for loving a place that wrecks lives.

Tiffany Williams

YAYAYAYAYAYA alright parker!!! reppin Springfield Illinois...you know im about to tell all of our friends if they didnt know already!!!!I am so proud of you G!!!!!!! I miss you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments