Jesse Metcalfe Knocked on His Ass!!

2/8/2008 1:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Desperate Housewives" star Jesse Metcalfe took a crushing right hook to the face last night -- and the whole thing was caught on tape!

It all went down outside the Nicole Khristine Jewelry launch at Boulevard 3 nightclub, after Jesse allegedly said something that pissed off a musclebound friend of actress Taryn Manning. The guy suddenly unleashed a ferocious blow that sent Metcalfe crumbling to the floor.

After the "fight," a stunned Metcalfe tried to go after the guy, but was restrained by security. Too little, too late guys.

TheTRUTH

First Jesse looked like he was flirting with the little guy's girlfriend. So, that can't make him happy! Second, it's not a sucker punch: the guy's facing him, getting loud, what do ya'll except... a warning? (hey dude, watch out, I'm gonna punch you in 3..2..1...bang!) Third, Jesse did not get knocked OUT: he actually can take a punch and get right back up. Props for that. But then you only have one option dude: go after the guy and smash his face!!!!

maggie

Too bad he didn't do this to Britney - that would have made my day!!!

la dani

what the f***?! you ask??? you got knocked the f*** out, that's what!

Jemima

'Little man' syndrome. Or, A--H---syndrome. I hope the little bugger is charged with assault.

NYC

People would do anthing to get their 15 minutes or rather 15 seconds of fame. I strongly believe that it was premeditated and that "Victor" guy was wanting to do that but was waiting for the right time. But I''m sure Jesse will get him back. I would, especially if I had the money he has, I would make something happen. Trick is...LEAVE NO TRAIL and COVER your TRACKS!!!!

pie

Jesse Metcalfe asked Taryn Manning: "Are you stoned yet." Taryn reply: "at least not yet." - Then her boyfriend slapped Jesse's ear, and Jesse tried to slap the boyfriend’s ear back.

Taryn is seen walking ahead, and not looking back when her boyfriend is ready to fight. - I suspect that the boyfriend told Taryn that he was going to do something to Jesse, and that is why she was walking away when the fight started.

If Taryn was not stoned last night, she may be stoned now.

Jesse is working on a few projects, while Taryn is doing much more. - The boyfriend must have felt threatened to attack Jesse; for fear that he would lose her.

Dyna ™

#66, Punkin'? Is that you?

MissThang

Uhh...yaaawwn....I'm with Rocky..wake me Britney has finally killed herself...zzzz zzzz zzzz zzz

dirty

YES! I love it!!!! Jesse is such a douche bag stank ass pretty Hollywood boy that he needs to be put in his place.

I'm starting to like this guy.

Jeremy Piven knocked down Metcalfe at Crazy Horse sushi in Beverly Hills a two years ago.

When he tried to get up, Piven soccer kicked him in the face.

who dat

Finally a video on this site worth watching. This one needs to go into the hall of fame section,Jesse getting knocked on his butt. I bet he really appreciates TMZ has posted this. WHAT THE F***, right Jesse. Better get some ice on your jaw.

unhappy

when i click on the "play video" link, it resizes my browser (firefox). since i am using a dual-monitor setup, this really is a pain and fills me with anger. your site should either code properly or suck it.

GoodMom

This is what i don't get, Jesse gets sucker punched, coward retreats behind the security guards, who then refuse to allow Jesse back into the party while the Physical Aggressor aka coward gets allowed back into the club!!!!! Shouldn't they have been kicking the puncher out of the club and letting Jesse back in? IDIOTS.

Shootingstar

That is hilarious! I guess he'll watch his mouth the next time he talks crazy to Taryn.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

what the f**k?