Pre-Op Fergie?

2/8/2008 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie, who says she's 32, starred on "Kids Incorporated," and graduated from Glen A. Wilson High School in 1993.
Fergie
Before transforming into Fergie, Stace was a member of the bubble gum girl group, Wild Orchid -- with whom she hosted the lip-synch series, "Great Pretenders."

After leaving Wild Orchid, Fergie became addicted to crystal meth. She, and her career, recovered.

COMMENTS

Kat

Her age is about right. My husband was born in 1974, and he graduated in 1993 because he started later in another country. He just turned 19 when he graduated at the end of May. Her age is correct for being born around 1975 or 76. Some kids graduate when they are 17.

Sundance

She looks 40, now you know what drugs can do to you.

Carol

She'd look better if she wore her hair different. I don't think that hairstyle looks good on too many people.

wtff?

There is no way this guy is 32. More like 42.

Tick

Why does she always look bloated?

Lanie

There is no way she is 32. I am 32 and we did NOT wear our hair like that in high school. We wore it like that in junior high but if she graduated in 1993 --- and she had her hair like than she was really out of date.

I bet she is at least 35.

Lanie

oh if she graduated in 1993, then she is 32. Interesting. Her hair do is super out of date for that time period.

We still wore bangs but that puff was out in like 1988.

He's just another Idiot

Her forehead is too short. She should wear bangs. I think Josh is the best looking actor in Hollywood and he seems so wholesome. He doesn't seem the type to date a former drug user.

DEDE

TO ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE, YOU KNOW YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS, SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!
NOT EVERY PICTURE IS GOING TO TURN OUT FABULOUS, I AM SURE YOU ALL HAVE HAD BAD PICTURES THAT
YOU WOULD NOT WANT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET COMMENTING ABOUT, SO BEFORE YOU CAST THE
STONES , TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR. SHE HAS LOOKS, TALENT, AND JOSH WHAT DO YOU HAVE ?????

whoknew

So what's your point!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I even bothering?

I just think it is funny that when she stole Gwen Stefani's girl posse idea she chose Cholas, and in her glamorous video she makes it look like she went to house parties in the ghetto. It is obvious from these pictures she was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, cheerleading, golden girl! Don't try to pretend you're something that you're not.

She does have a good voice, and I think she is cute. But she hella bit Gwen Stefani, and what Gwen is doing after No Doubt is sellout enough!

Why am I even bothering?

Why are you people giving her crap because she had the balls to admit she used to have a meth problem? By speaking out she has probably helped others, and that is more admirable than any post on TMZ. Plus I know most of you out there have to be tweakers to go at it with such obsession!

lrhflute

Haha...she looks like DJ from Full House!!

shneeeeqwaaa

she is a drag queen & should be at the local gay bar - gross!!

Would not touch her - eeeeew!!

gradnsg

i thought i was the only one who thinks she looks old. she look like she's pullin 40