Sweatpants, She Said

2/8/2008 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A long, long time ago, there was a hot blonde babe making a big splash as the starlet of the moment in 1944's "Gaslight."

And she's still hot! You might know her better as Jessica Fletcher in "Murder, She Wrote." It's 82-year-old Angela Lansbury, bitches, shopping in Santa Monica.

Leave Them Alone!

OOPS - and you LOOK fabulous too, LOL.

Mary Worth

One of my all-time favorites!
"Murder, She Wrote" is a consitantly entertaining show. Great to see some of her guest stars. She gave opportunities to some of the big stars of a bygone era.

Her dramatic turns in films like "Gaslight", "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and "The Manchurian Candidate", are a strong testiment to her acting prowess. But she also shone in many "B" list movies.

I especially relish her portrayal of the dragon lady she played in "Blue Hawaii".

Jennie

She looks wonderful. And for those of you so insecure you have to make ugly remarks about a beautiful woman: she's not a Hollywood star, she's the First Lady of Broadway. A tremendous actress; I hope she stays in good health for a long time.

Bradblowsgeorge

Blue Hawaii, The Long Hot Summer, those are my two favorite movies of hers. She truly is her best on Broadway. A great lady, classy, and fun to be around. Never heard the story about her daughter hanging with Charlie Manson though. She lives in Ireland most of the time, and has a beautiful cottage there. Truly a Hollywood legend, and amazingly never did rehab.............LOL. Rock on Sister!!!!

jazzy

YOU GO ANGELA

MURDER SHE WROTE WILL ALWAYS BE AWESOME AND EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH IS AMAZING!!!!!

Everybody check out Angela in the movie the picture of dorian gray

YAY ANGELA LANSBURY!!!!!!!!

Janet

Angela Landsbury is and always has been a class act!!!! You're beautiful Angela!!!

Cheryl

What a beautiful Lady & Actress!! I have 7 seasons of murder she wrote.. when the other season comes out in the stores, I will buy that.... She looks wonderful "NATURAL BEAUTY " I wish her the best... as well as good health!!!

Hayley

Looks great! Nominated for a Tony in 2007...still going strong! I love Murder She Wrote....make us another! Oh, and when I was a child I loved Bedknobs and Broomsticks...still have it on DVD!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3