This post has been redirected

2/8/2008 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to: TMZ.com home page

COMMENTS

Bill GW Brown

IS THIS WHERE HEEBHARVEY PICKS UP HIS B!TCHES????????????

Annalise

This is too funny. Can't stop watching this. It's like a soap opera.

PLEASEdoSOMETHING to HELP PLEASE

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The kitties love it too, they just becane entranced by the screen.
MUCH MUCH better than the vapid crap usually here.
Just don't start stalking regular people too.
I think you all are giving TMZ what they are trying for by begging for Brit--
They want justification that what they were doing to her is acceptable.
To their chagrin, I actually LOVE this

666

Holy crap...................dogs!!!

hlkjhlkj

This thread needs more pink wig!!!!!

PLEASEdoSOMETHING to HELP PLEASE

Actually...what would be even BETTER, Harvey, than this, would be to go to different kill shelters and film the pets up for adoption (even playing). I'll bet we'd all enjoy that more, and you could sleep at night knowing you're making the world a BETTER place.
Just sayin'

666

Ya know what id like to see...some doggie action......now that would be cool...not as cool as Britney......but cool none the less.
GO DOGGIE ACTION!!!...........DOGGIE STYLE ALL THE WAY!!

LOL

I wonder what Britney is doing.... *sigh*

Cammie

Best blog I've seen on TMZ....thank you for the joy today!

save britney

ARE U SERIOUS???? im a stay at home mom so tmz is a nice little highlight to my day but come on live pictures of dogs running around and taking a pop??? i can look out my window and see that. come on tmz !! wheres crazy britney when u need her???

666

CHEESY POOFS AND BRITNEY GODDAMNIT!!!

debeers

Harv's got a deal with Jamie etal on not find'n Britney......so they can tell her she has no one outside of them that cares, it's all in the plan to keep her under the mullah thumbs..........................funny how the court appointed person said she was okay to be out and they ran to court to tighten it up........They were to be conservs temporarially........bet they are promising long term care for her ........ be damned about the court appointed saying she can leave, they won't be happy till they control it all that means breaking her so she is under their control forever, wait for way out when we see a drugged woman performing christian music for the family........get those bucks however you can Lynne and Jamie.........

Jennifer

Ahhhhh!!! Echo echo echo.

Tho.. this is interesting. I feel bad for the people that have no clue they are on tmz right now and being watched by thousands upon thousands. I do like it more than seeing Britney swarmed by the tmz etc mob :)

Tinker Bell

Booooooooooooooring! Where is a cat when you need one? That is a lot of dog poo...............

skhg