Hottest Videos -- Week of 2/3

2/9/2008 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag released her "music" "video" this week -- and while it was the most viewed video on TMZ, that doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing!

Paula Abdul "sang" at the Super Bowl -- and as a singer, she's a terrific judge on "American Idol."

There were rumors Elisha Cuthbert hooked up with (eesh) Paris Hilton ... Here's what Paris had to say about it.

Britney was released from the psych ward this week, and what followed was a car chase that made O.J.'s Bronco ride look tame.

After momentarily hiding from paparazzi at the Beverly Hills Hotel, Britney snuck out -- by ducking in the passenger seat of Adnan's car. Smooth.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

stef

Sounds like she was sucking on helium while she screeched her way through that mess~

Why?

Heidi Montag video is so bad!

bats

That is sad...

LAME

YAAAAWWN - TMZ you were BORING this week!

cry baby

Montag sounds laughable and the video??? who the h*ll writhes around in a bikini in their vids, esp the first one you ever do. it's trash. we viewed it to see how bad it sucked and it was FAR WORSE THAN WE EVEN IMAGINED.

Alizee

Please! This is a joke, right?

me

Did someone actually sign her to a record deal or did her excuse of a boyfriend just burns CDs on his computer to sell?

rawr'in tmz

her music video might be bad, but she is super hot no less !

Fonda Furburger

Bwahaha! What a freak. She is such a talentless attention whore.

Jill

Wow...I can just picture Spencer with his camcorder directing bikini clad Heidi in this truly original, high quality beach video. What was the budget? 5 dollars?

Jen

They are pretty smart if you think about it... the most viewed of the week... bad press is better then no press... think about it... they arent that stupid.. ok maybe THEY are, but the people around them aren't, and they knew they'd get attension from this... so Speidi 1, the rest of us 0 ... keep watching, keep talking.. cause THey are benefitting from it.. LOL

MissVee

This is one of those times I'm glad I don't have cable. If I hear one more sugar-syrupy, peppy little skank-o-pop song I think I will throw up. Isn't Miley Cyrus enuf! Whatever fricking happened to ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!!

lolo

I didn't even bother watching it. Kinda wondering why TMZ is even bothering with them. All they have done is pretend they can act on a show that was supposed to be a reality show......and they weren't even good at that! The whole Hills thing is really kind of silly, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

dog gonnit

eeeeeewwwwwwww, that was bad!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

are you kidding me,did david foster produce this song,brody jenner's ex-stepdad,wow,gimme paris anytime,this is sssoooooooo
bad