Hottest Videos -- Week of 2/3

2/9/2008 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag released her "music" "video" this week -- and while it was the most viewed video on TMZ, that doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing!

Paula Abdul "sang" at the Super Bowl -- and as a singer, she's a terrific judge on "American Idol."

There were rumors Elisha Cuthbert hooked up with (eesh) Paris Hilton ... Here's what Paris had to say about it.

Britney was released from the psych ward this week, and what followed was a car chase that made O.J.'s Bronco ride look tame.

After momentarily hiding from paparazzi at the Beverly Hills Hotel, Britney snuck out -- by ducking in the passenger seat of Adnan's car. Smooth.

pamela

OMG WTF?? COME ON THAT HAS TO BE A JOKE...SHE SHOULD JUST GIVE UP THE MUSIC...FOR NOW...NO WAT AM I SAYING....FOREVER!!!

YankeesRule

L.C. must be laughing her ass off right now! It's the most watched video this week because you just gotta watch it twice. The 1st time, you are dropping your jaw in amazement that someone would DO THIS TO THEMSELVES!! Any papers I've ever written... I proof-read... looks like she shoulda watched this vidoe before making it public. Are you kidding me!!!!

Am I wrong?!?! Didn't I read that she wanted to be considered musically with Madonna, M.J. and Stevie Wonder? I would sue if I were them.... that's just insane. I'd love to have seen her go on American Idol instead!!!! Simon would tear her fake ass up!

Her parents must be proud :)

meandhim

this is horrilbe!!!!!!!! she barley knows how to sing. and what a low budget vidoe. spencer sucked at shooting this

mona lisannt

heidi - don't ya'll just love my video?
spencer - it's the best thing out right now.... why wouldn't they love your video...
heidi - ahhh... spencer you are sooo sweet to say that...
spencer - i know...
heidi - let's make another video for everyone to enjoy...
spencer - got my cami right here... go put on something real skimpy.... show off those purty breasts i paid for..
heidi - okie dokie my little pokie
spencer - :-)

Lovely Rita

#15 Skeeter - Amen to that!

allison

What a joke...very sad...I am embarrased for her.

Me

That was horrible..... girl stop listening to Spencer..you CAN NOT sing ..the video was horrible.... you need better advisors

smnbboy

O M G that's as bad as that Paris Hilton video "stars" oh and her voice sucks!

Morgan

Is is just me, or does this pitiful excuse for a music video remind you of a cheesy commercial for feminine hygiene products? That poor girl should learn to keep her mouth shut and her boobs on display as they seem to be her only redeeming quality.....Yeccch.

skeptic

O dear o dear, I watched that vid with an open mind but it's god awful...I don't think i could sit through the whole vid!

angelica

heidi you suck

YankeesRule

L.C. must be laughing her ass off right now! It's the most watched
video this week because you just gotta watch it twice. The 1st time,
you are dropping your jaw in amazement that someone would DO THIS TO
THEMSELVES!! Any papers I've ever written... I proof-read... Looks
like she should have watched this video before it made the airwaves!. Are you
kidding me!!!!

Am I wrong?!?! Didn't I read that she wanted to be considered
musically with Madonna, M.J. and Stevie Wonder? I would sue if I
were them.... that's just insane. I'd love to have seen her go on
American Idol instead!!!! Simon would tear her fake ass up!

Her parents must be proud :)

too sad

here is some advce ,

get a different job .

StreaksOfBlonde

WTF was THAT? lmao Oh wait, that was a bargain basement version of Paris Hilton. Not that that's any big compliment. What a skank!

hahaha montag

wtf? What the hell happened to real music? And we all thought Britney was bad...this is a joke!