Celebs Still Gotta Pay the Bills

2/10/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With the writers strike not official until a Tuesday vote, "Heroes" star Greg Grunberg, "Housewives" hunk James Denton, "Cashmere Mafia's" Bonnie Somerville and former "Bachelor" Bob all played the Dockers Final Round event in Pebble Beach on Saturday night. Who needs TV?!

Apparently, the group isn't too hard up for funds -- their fees went to charity.

Kelli

James Denton! I was missing my "Desperate Housewives" tonight. Thanks.

Baseball Junkie

I've heard they're actually pretty good which is not always true of celebrity bands. Wish I could have heard them to judge for myself.

Go Sox

Kelli

Hi BJ, thanks for putting me to bed last night. All you needed to say was you only had to pack hubbys lunch and I quickly lost my buzz. Thanks! lol

April Fouels

UNION STRENGTH IS IMPORTANT,,LOSING GROUND IN SOME AREAS, STAY STRONG, SET THE EXAMPLE, TO THE WRITERS OF SATURDAY NITE LIVE, I WANT TO SEE PRINCE VON AHALT READ " GREEN EGGS AND HAM " AS JESSE JACKSON DID FORMERLY.......!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball Junkie

Glad to be of service. I'm glad to find at least one person who gets my references. I lucked out in the hubby department. 27 years and counting. So what do you think of Josh Taylor?

Kelli

Josh Taylor? Not sure. What do you think of Kenny Chesney? lol I mainly listen to country. :)

Baseball Junkie

Kenny's pretty good. Damn I'm an idiot. I mean Josh Turner, of course. Not sure where the Taylor came from.
Of course, I'm mostly old school, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Charlie Daniels, Waylon Jennings and, no two ways about it, Johnny Cash.

Go Sox

Stacy

Who are these people?

Kelli

LOL, Josh Turner? Sexy deepest voice around. Hank Williams Jr. and Johnny Cash YES!

Baseball Junkie

NOT using the TMZ message board to message my "friends", Those people are musicians. This is an item about musicians or actors performing as musicians and I asked the question whether they were any good. Since taste is in the ear of the listener, if someone responds with an opinion it is useful to have an idea of what the other person likes.
Capisce.

Go Sox

Kelli

LOL, we are relevant to the blog. Bob The Bachelor is adorable.

Baseball Junkie

Sorry to disagree but I'm a Heroes fan. I'll take that big, sweet teddy bear Greg any day. I'm afraid we're going to have to fight over James Denton. I've been in love with him since "The Pretender". I loved the way he played that character so we never really knew who he was or what he was about.

Go Sox

Miss Pebble B

I saw them at Pebble Beach last night....and they were really good! Bonnie has a set of LUNGS on her!

Bob the Bachelor and Jamie Denton are even better looking in person...and Josh Duhamel was in the audience listening to them.

Kelli

Sorry, got busy. Hey was Rebecca Budding, Bobs wife there? She is back on "ALL MY CHILDREN".

Baseball Junkie

Miss Pebble B, what sort of music do they play? Rock, blues, country, pop, a mixture?

Go Sox