Kim! Kim! Kim! Kim! Kim!

2/10/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A few photographers and autograph seekers tried to get Kim Kardashian's attention outside of Avalon Friday night -- by yelling her name over and over and over ...

Then they remembered they already had the perfect view.

Mathieu

she is useless and has no buisness in hollywood, she is cute, her ass once looked nice, but that is incredibly large...

J

Wow- Daddy must be so proud- rolling in the grave as the family name gets dragged down into Pimp World......

Lenn K.

That ass is totally huge, and that all you can say, WOW, wide load!!

doctorme

She's very beautiful. Not sure why people are saying she's wearing granny panties, it's obvious she has a white thong on underneath. As for those commenting that she has a "fat" ass, actually it looks quite muscular. My guess is she's no more than a size 10 on the bottom. More likely a size 8. Plenty of people with much larger butts out there. Yes, it's sad that she's known mainly for her sex tape... and now her reality show... but come on, so is Paris Hilton. Kim is a lot better looking than she is... front and back!

who dat

Seriously TMZ, you often put side by side pictures for comparison. You need to show a picture of kims disgusting wide ass, next to a rear shot of a hippopotamus. I know you don't have the stones, because kim pays to advertise on your site. The caption of the side by side could be "endangered species".

Emmy

LARD ASS WHORE!

Standards are badly needed.

Big butt plus saddlebags. The saddlebags need to go. Looking at her butt is like watching a tennis match; you have to move your eyes from side to side to take it all in. She can get rid of them by running from legal proceedings on that alleged running up someone else's credit card thing.

redsonja1313

What men like truly baffels me at times. She has a beautiful face, but really (pun intended) she needs to hit the stiar machine or go running. It also looks like she is wearing dark colored granny panties or spanx under that dress, nasty !!! buy some nude ones girl !!!

Marilyn

Nowadays..everyone needs butt implants..you don't think that's real do you??
Jlo has implants too.
but then again..it's what guys like so ladies quit hating and buy some implants.
it's called brazilian butt lift...not a new thing

Sean

That is the UGLIEST Ass I have seen in a long time and on such a young girl too. I bet her dad has turned over in his grave a hundred times. The girls just look dirty all the time.

JM

More bounce to the ounce. Yum!

These Paparazzi heckling her sound like jerks/bullies., tho

No wonder they're always getting flipped off and beat up. Celebs love their fans and admirers, not the paps. Paparazzi might as well be shooting deer.

house md

Thats not even an ass anymore thats just a bulge of fffffaaaatttt.

buzzbomber

I would like for her to use my face as a toilet for that lovely pear-shaped delight. Kim, your diarrhea would taste like Dom Perignon to me!

black panther

like to put my face all up in that!!!

I know

We taken over, we taken over. My brother Obama gonna be president. Rejoice our day is coming. Its gonna happen, its gonna happen. All my brothers and sisters are sticking together and makin a differnce and you all can't stop it. I will sing all day and night long. More victories for my brother Obama!!!!!!!!!!!! Chant OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

90% of the African American community has been voting for Obama. It is making a difference and my brother Obama has got most of the white folks eating out of his hands. We shall overcome!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jamaal?? lol

I wasn't going to say anything before but now I will

This is a NEW DAY AND AGE, I am a Black person, and even I am SMART ENOUGH to know you are NOT in support of Obama

You are simply trying to influence White people into thinking Obama will effect this country negatively in terms of RACE RELATIONS.

You are DEFINITELY WITH THE CLINTON OR REPULICAN CAMP. I am SICK OF THE CLINTONS TRICKS.

Sorry but there is a NEW BREED of Black people that are HIP TO YOUR GAME. And I hope others are smart enough to see this. You have posted on EVERY THREAD, with the same RANT.

Obama does not stand for DIVISION, BUT UNITY in a more progressive way that mirrors our progressive society. NICE TRY THOUGH.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments