Cat Lady to Paris:

I'm Keeping Your Pussy!

2/11/2008 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton left her pussycat at the vet almost two weeks ago and still hasn't gone back to get her. And now, the woman from whom Paris adopted the cat says Paris can't have the cat back -- because she's abandoned it!

TMZ has learned that Miss P adopted the puddy tat -- which she named Prada -- at the Kris Kelly Foundation last May, about a week before she headed to Lynwood Jail. After Paris was released, we're told she knew she had to have Prada neutered, but didn't get around to it until a few weeks ago, on January 30.

But here's the problem -- nobody came back for Prada! About a week later, Kris Kelly herself called Paris to find out what happened, but she still hasn't heard back as to what to do with Paris' pussy.

Paris' people say this is nothing to meow about. The cat was to be dropped off to be neutered and then delivered to one of Paris' peeps. That apparently hasn't happened yet. But Kris tells us that it's "a clear-cut case of abandonment" (no pun intended, we think) and has decided not to return the cat.

UPDATE: Paris' peeps are saying this is a publicity stunt of Kelly's making -- because of a falling out -- and that Paris had been in talks to work closely with the Foundation on a larger scale. That's clearly not going to happen now.

smartypants

She doesn't deserve a sweet kitty. I am so happy for the kitty.

Baseball Junkie

sandi, that could be the first time I ever agreed with PETA about anything.

ParisNauseatesMe

RE comment 27. "Someone needs to go out and have Paris,Britney,Lindsey, mary kate and ashley, nicole richie, ALL the kardashians,and any other i forget...fixed and soon!!" Posted at 8:21PM on Feb 11th 2008 by Jack Skellington

That's the best idea I've heard in a long time. Can you imagine if they're allowed to procreate? The thought of more of them running around............IIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!

jema

I have to wonder if celebs think pets are like my first pony dolls or something? Obviously *they* are not in charge or responsible for the pet so who is and why do they not check on the animal when the crazies leave?
Cat lover break: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IKFBkOJciw

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You are the center of the universe.
You are the high point of 13.7 billion years of evolution.
I adore you.
Cat's are furry and fuzzy.

800 Pound Gorilla

ParisNauseatesMe

RE comment: 55. "Dear Paris, You are the center of the universe. You are the high point of 13.7 billion years of evolution."
Posted at 9:33PM on Feb 11th 2008 by 800 Pound Gorilla

13.7 billion years and this is what we have to show for it. Makes me want to put my head in the sand.

ParisNauseatesMe

RE comment: 54. "I have to wonder if celebs think pets are like my first pony dolls or something?" Posted at 9:30PM on Feb 11th 2008 by meow

I think I've got it figured out; for them it's like a fashion accessory, like a pair of shoes or a scarf. That's about it.

Anonymous

Yeah, Paris is ALWAYS in TALKS about doing charitable work, but does anyone ever see her actually DOING any?

Don't give the cat back to "Princess" Paris. NO owner who actually CARED about their pet would EVER leave it at the VET for TWO WEEKS, especially for something as simple as a neutering! If a pet has to stay at the vet over-night, most owners (who love their animals) would visit or at least call to check on the animal every day. Paris, on the other hand, tends to only think of animals as mere cute possessions to show off and carry around with you--not as living creatures that need to be LOVED and TAKEN CARE OF. She doesn't deserve to have pets and shouldn't be allowed to adopt any. Protect this poor little kitty from her neglect!

BOEING 787

This is a new low for Paris Hilton, abandoning a cat at the vet, she is exactly the kind of
person who would leave a baby in a hot car or in the trash dumpster once she is tired of
it.

And she CALLS herself an ANIMAL ACTIVIST really!

Ann

The article gives a link to the foundation ... go there now and donate. I just did. This chick did the right thing by taking Paris' cat back, and she shouldn't be worried about losing the support of a famous skank.

Zara

what a self-centered bitch. :-(

Anonymous

4CB4U (currently poster #29): Yeah, I'm sure you did. *Rolls my eyes* If you were so young, HOW exactly did you acquire means of burning someone's car? And even if you could acquire such means, I'm sure your PARENTS wouldn't have just stood there and did absolutely nothing while you went ahead and burned someone's car, not to mention other possible witnesses! And how would you even know which car was the vet's?

Point blank, it never happened. You need to get a life and stop making things up.

Zara

actually a blessing for the cat...

Soosie

That cat is the cat Paris adopted. That's the photo from kris kelly's site. That means Kris Kelly gave TMZ this information. Kris Kelly sounds like an attention whore. Look at that kitten. It's trying to get away from Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton was voted the worst pet owner only behind Britney Spears. I wouldn't let Paris adopt a pet rock.

Robert

obviously A publicity stunt.