Cat Lady to Paris:

I'm Keeping Your Pussy!

2/11/2008 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton left her pussycat at the vet almost two weeks ago and still hasn't gone back to get her. And now, the woman from whom Paris adopted the cat says Paris can't have the cat back -- because she's abandoned it!

TMZ has learned that Miss P adopted the puddy tat -- which she named Prada -- at the Kris Kelly Foundation last May, about a week before she headed to Lynwood Jail. After Paris was released, we're told she knew she had to have Prada neutered, but didn't get around to it until a few weeks ago, on January 30.

But here's the problem -- nobody came back for Prada! About a week later, Kris Kelly herself called Paris to find out what happened, but she still hasn't heard back as to what to do with Paris' pussy.

Paris' people say this is nothing to meow about. The cat was to be dropped off to be neutered and then delivered to one of Paris' peeps. That apparently hasn't happened yet. But Kris tells us that it's "a clear-cut case of abandonment" (no pun intended, we think) and has decided not to return the cat.

UPDATE: Paris' peeps are saying this is a publicity stunt of Kelly's making -- because of a falling out -- and that Paris had been in talks to work closely with the Foundation on a larger scale. That's clearly not going to happen now.

Gig

Stop allowing this pig to have pets! She can't take care of herself much less poor defenseless animals. The animals have higher IQ's than she does, they dont' deserve to be subjected to her sluttiness!

FlBiker

She gave the cat fleas?

lindsay

Dirty Poossy holding CLEAN Poossy

photo of BRitney's kitten - http://beewulf.com/x/kitten.html

--lindsay

Soosie

I can't believe a supposed "rescuer" sent in the photo and information to TMZ themselves. "Hi, I'm Kris Kelly, a horrible rescuer who gives innocent kittens to a unfit parent Paris Hilton just for some publicity. I don't even bother to follow the law and get it neutered before I adopt it out. That's how irresponsible I am." That rescue group needs to lose their license. Please, report them to laanimalservices.com petfinder.org besides the state of california. This is just like Mutts and Moms who ended up going out of business. Talk about a stupid idiot.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Anyone else think something's wrong with P?

April Fouels

YEAH, LIKE I HAD PARENTS WATCHING ME, WHAT I HAVE, I EARNED, UNLIKE PARIS, OR YOU, I HAVE PAID THE PRICE FOR MY MISTAKES, OR WRONG DECISIONS, CHOICES, IN JAIL, I NOW HAVE A FLIGHT BUISNESS, PAID FOR, AND A CLUB IN WAIKIKI, THE LAVAFLOW, SO GO HAVE FUN, AND DON'T COME TO MY SIDE OF THE STREET......

sfgdd

well i guess all bets are off on the trip to africa to save the world if parasite can't even get it together to pick up a poor local orphan kitten

sfgdd

parasite is just a big pink ball of fluff

beautyqueen

Why is this woman allowed to adopt animals? This cat could have gone to a loving home with an owner who cared. It's disgraceful and she should be ashamed of herself.

April Fouels

RWAtezYXIGPIJOMYTH KI NHFXC NH

He's just another Idiot

Does Paris have any teeth? She always has that silly smerk on her face. Or, maybe that's what retarded 27 year olds look like.
She is such a disgusting person - in every way.

He's just another Idiot

She is such a disgusting person - in every way.

DottieDame

Why is this woman even on your web site TMZ? She doesn't have a TV show anymore, so she isn't even a semi-star, her album is long forgotten about, and her own Grandfather is disinheriting her due to her poor behavior. I know now that Britney has someone watching out for her that things are slow, but can we forget about Paris, Nichole, Gummy and Greasy Bear and whoever else is in their group? I don't know about anyone else but I am tired of celebutants and the children of celebrities who do nothing but party and are not real stars. It probably doesn't take much to get the low down on people desperate for celebrity like those mentioned above, but how about making a bit more of an effort to get us some dish on REAL stars? If things don't pick up I see your site going down.

PS Prada be glad Paris didn't come back. She only has enough love for one person, herself, and you deserve far better!

MICHAEL

That betch at the pet store is lame and needs to get a life. You people who have nothing more than to talk about someone because your not in the mags. GET A LIFE!

sundalive

I have two cats from the Kris Kelly Foundation...(.I'm sure Kris won't remember me because I'm no Paris Hilton!) but she works so hard on finding animals homes and saving their lives that I find it to be insulting that Paris Hilton pulled out of an animal charity event just because she got busted for abandoning her adopted kitten at the vet. It appears that Paris abandons helpless animals the way she abandons her panties.

What a little pig she is to abandon her animal. OK! Pam Anderson...your turn! Get off the plastic surgeon's table and get on the PETA horn and take Paris' animals away from her! Call the ASPCA! She's unfit! Talk about animal abuse!!!! This is the same woman that said Britney Spears is a good mother.

Go figure.