Court Documents Released in Brit Case

2/11/2008 7:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Documents from last week's hearing have been released, and no one is mincing words -- the court says Jamie Spears can "fire" Britney's business manager.

Jamie Spears accused Howard Grossman of trying to "circumvent" the conservatorship by doing all sorts of things, including violating orders by setting up a meeting with Brit and another lawyer, and sending her a Mercedes.

Take a look at the documents and how it all went down.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

broken

What a saga, it has gone beyond movie of the week I think it may be a mini series

my, my, my

DING DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

cheetos

Popcorn for all!!!

Strong Badia

:::Yawn::: I havent had this much excitment since the pigs ate my brother.... thanks TMZ

just wondering

......wonder how much Grossman has bilked from her ?

me bitchin

Now don't get me wrong, I have NEVER listened to anything Brit has put out for music, nothing, but you know what? If she ever did a cover or Prince's "The Flow".........I'd totally buy that. Totally smacks of what she's going through right now.
Just something to ponder...............

cheetos

Ugh oh, looks like team Spears are going to find out wose hands were in Brit's cookie jar!!!

Michelle

Grossman and Osama have lost their meal ticket. The bad guys, finally, are losing.

derek jaro

off subject if you want to bust Jeremy Pivons balls archieves the sienfield episode where Jerry and George were making a pilot for nbc and pivon auditions to play the role of George without that rug on his head he now sports it s rich

Nor Cal Reader

Hey #2 itis... No kidding! Of course Peter Jackson could turn it into a 4 hour movie event! Computer generated swarms of paparazi!

Who should play Britney?

She Never Learns

The docs show that people will ignore court orders i order to keep the relationship with MONEY.

This Grossman guy has no reasn to stil be associated with Brit. He willfully ignored teh courts orders and Mr. Spears authority

Osama Lufti....who is this criminal to ask for money???

Its hard to imagine how that sleazebag was permitted within 100 yeards of Paris Hilton's b-day party.

just wondering

..guess Grossman was busy last week with his paper shredder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...thieves..u just know it...I hope Jamie hires a auditing team and gets his sorry ass and Luftis too!!!

Lillianne

Yep, he just looks like a country hick. You gotta watch out for them boys.

sincere

It makes no sense to bash someone who has an illness. She is no longer in control of her actions its her mental illness. Leave the woman alone. She is getting the medical help that she needs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments