Bobby Brown: Country Urinator

2/12/2008 3:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby "Crackpot" Brown was caught on video -- almost peeing on Twisted Sister's Dee Snider -- while the two were fast asleep! Yes, for reals. The two are on the new CMT reality show, "Gone Country," where all the contestants live together.
Bobby Brown: Click to watch!
Brown admits to having a problem with sleepwalking. Jesus needs to take the wheel on this one!

jema

sleepurinating LOL, that must have been a beotch to clean up for ol Whitney in the day

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

OH GOOD, ANOTHER BAD REALITY SHOW FOR HAS BEEN LOSERS.

smartypants

After everything I learned about them on Whitneys blog from their show, this isn't suprising!

Party 'till you die!

When I was a small kid, I stayed at my buddy's house only to wake up and see him piss on the door. I was too stunned to do anything! Guess it wasn't the first time it happened to him either! Freaky stuff!

ash

Is anyone surprised??? Just another thing to put on his bad boy resume.

Novel1

How "Vanilla Sky" of you, Bobby. Just like your career. Was it real? Is this real?? Have you been sleepwalking and pissing on your whole LIFE?

jema

Whitneys blog from their show
Link to that please, sounds fun

steph

I really happen to like this show for some reasons and wouldn't refer to them as "has Beens"...they've just been MIA for a while.
I know Bobby Brown is the perverbial "Bad Boy" but he has a heart and I'm sure it's hurting him tremendously not to see Bobbi Kris. From The Bobby Brown reality show, he came across as a very likable person and if I met him I'd just give him a hug. He & Whitney are bad for each other and I believe this show "Gone Country" shows us a softer more compassionate side of Bobby. I'm pulling for the guy. You have to admit that he's funny as hell!!