Dad to Barron: We'll Talk

2/12/2008 3:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A rep for Rick Hilton just gave TMZ a statement about Barron's DUI arrest:

"I haven't been contacted yet by either my son or the police. If what I have heard is true, it is very disturbing and I will have a lot to say -- but it will be to my son, not the media."

Kathy

Great going douchbag!! How hard is it to call a cab or bring along a designated driver? I mean really. This has got to stop.

LIFE IS LIFE

FIRST....SO

Jizy

I wish Paris would call me, I miss her so much.

Cartman

Probably gonna get his weekly allowance cut to $10,000. bwahahaha

Tennis Chick

Perfect response...DENIAL! It's probably why this kid drinks!

*******************Hurry Hiltons, get your lawyer on the phone and the PR machine to stop this!

I wonder if they are going to say he is on some dr meds that have a drunk like affect!!!!***********************

Michelle

Yeah, cuz his paretning skills are so OBVIOUSLY working for these 2 piles of steaming dog poop.

LP

Umm, what would you expect if this is true? Look at his older sister. I think that whole family needs prayer.

notsocharming

So, he has time to make a statement to TMZ about this, but he cant call his son to confirm whether or not this is true???? What a Moron! If I hear my sister has been arrested for DUI, the first thing I would do, CALL HER!!! Not say "If what I have heard is true..." This just proves me that all this stupid family wants is publicity, just go away!!!

Kim

Hell, what's he going to say now??? If your 18 yr old son is arrested for DUI at 8:30am, you have failed your job as a parent. It's too late for you to say all the stuff you should've said as parents years ago.
These two are more into the Hollywood lifestyle then they are into being parents. And that's why we have to put up with the likes of Paris.

Olde Grfeywoolf

OK! Here is a PARENT getting involved and actually expressing his disapproval. I LIKE it! Good for him! And he told the media, politly, to basically butt the hell out. I REALLY like it! I give this guy a big thumbs up for this one.

Now, if he can just step up to the plate with respect to Paris and tell his air head wife to shut the f*** up for a change and act her age, I'd really be rooting for him!

Olde Greywoolf

Ashamed

No wonder Grandpa is leaving his money to charity... he is clearly the only Hilton with a brain.

tressah

completely a mess of a family...makes the spears family look like the cleavers....Paris...having 7 birthday parties...they have no authority in thier family, no connection. All those kids do are look for the next pAArty, They need to get the hell out of the public. They are none for nothing except the name. Who gives a crap. God, I can't stand this

Phillip

THIS ONLY SHOWS YOU THAT MONEY WILL RESULT IN CLASS..... WHAT A GREAT JOB IN PARENTING
THE HILTON'S DID..... JUST LOOK AT THE RESULTS.

happy holiday season

Your post is about 3 hours after the bust. And daddy has no idea about the situation? Barron is entitled to at least one phone
call. So who did he call or even if he made a call. Maybe daddy was drunk to and waiting to sober up. This is getting very strange with this dysfunctional family.

Area 51

C'mon, Barron. Only a 0,14? You'll need twice that to reach the big leagues. Keep trying. You'll make it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments