Jessica Sierra: Baby No Longer on Board

2/12/2008 8:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica SierraA source close to Sierra's family tells TMZ former "American Idol" star Jessica Sierra is no longer pregnant, though they would not confirm exactly what happened.

Sierra's pregnancy was revealed in December, while the former reality star was in jail.

Jessica can currently be seen on "Celebrity Rehab" on VH1 and in her Vivid Entertainment sex tape, "Jessica Sierra Superstar," which was released last week.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

John from Las Vegas

I watched the entire Celebraty Rehab and must admit I fell in love with Jessica. I felt so sorry for her and what she has gone through. I wish I could have helped her, both financially and emotionally. I hope she gets clean and finds someone who can help her through life. I wish I could meet her one day. You know how you imagine the perfect person you'd like to meet, and one day marry. She was it for me. I love her personality, and her beautiful voice. But in reality, i know I'll never meet her. I will live the rest of my life wondering what could have been.

Desiree

wow! ... that sucks!
she probabky had a miscarriafe with all those drugs and alcohol....
i really do wish her well in the show "Celebrity rehab " with Dr. Drew!

ohh&& *** first! yay!

jema

well now im no longer hungry for dinner, VOMIT

Kate Austen

I saw her picture in the dictionary under "permanently screwed".

Cynic

Drugs really do kill. That poor child probably would have been born with serious medical problems anyway, so maybe it's for the best.

Cartman

I'm guessing abortion, like her career.

blablabla

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(that foetus dodged the bullet)

who dat

Coat hangars come in handy. Just ask pam anderson.

Jess

Why is she a celebrity again? why do we care? i don't get it, i really dont

Dean

It is better for her.She is not fit to be a mother

MH

If you can't raise a child might as well kill it. Isn't life grand?

Reader152

She said on the VH1 Rehab show that she had had "surgery" recently and wasn't supposed to drink.

chris

ITS REALLY NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.. WHATEVER HAPPENED SHOULD BE KEPT TO HERSELF.. THIS IS WHERE THE MEDIA SHOULD SHUT UP.

boringday

She was starting to show in December- I saw her courthouse video. She would of definitely be early in her 2nd trimester by now, don't know how recently she became unpregnant, could of been they just reported it later. Losing a baby when your 12+ week isnt nearly as common as a 1st trimeste but anything can happen. I truly hope she did not abort her baby. I hope she stays straight.

God loves EVERYONE

My God TMZ you feed on human misery. You vampires leave this girl alone. She is not really a "celebrity" for her whole life story to be posted on here. You only do so because you get a boner off of other people's misfortunes. If she had given a million dollars to the children in Africa you wouldn't have posted anything about her here. LEAVE JESSICA ALONE!!!!! PLEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!! SHES NOT WELL RIGHT NOW.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments