Shopping Is the Best Medicine for Brit

2/12/2008 8:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lynne and Britney Spears did a little mother/daughter bonding this afternoon on Melrose Ave. -- and it didn't involve lawyers, doctors, or restraining orders!
Click to play!
The pair got their shop on at Miss 5150 Sixty in Los Angeles. Considering all of Brit's finances are controlled by the conservators these days, do you think mama footed the bill?

Jusst saying

i wouldn't let any kid of mine within 100 feet of her... no telling what they might pick up from her. and who in their right mind would think she'd be a good role model for little kids!? the story sounds soooooooooo bogus!

DIANE T

ParisNauseatesMe

My daughter-in-law still whips the new Rockettes into shape.

She is often called to judge dancers in contests.

She has a two and 2 1/2 daughter that is my "mini-me".

Mariah

She looks awfully scrawny now. Maybe they've curtailed the fast food trips as well. Physically, at least, she looks pretty good.

Jusst saying

WAIT TIL THE PARENTS OF THE KIDS AT THE DANCE STUDIO HEAR THAT STORY. IF THEY'VE GOT ANY SENSE AT ALL THEY'LL GET THEIR KIDS OUT OF THERE BUT FAST!

B0st0nChick

Hope she bought some panties for her nasty roast beef crotch. I cant wait until she dies.

britaculous

Diane T - you got that from Page Six didn't ya? They will write anything against Britney. They always have. Their source is probably the guy on the corner.

Jusst saying

I think the parents hired a public ralations person and are getting advice on how to improve her image. We'll probably be seeing a lot more "sweet and innocent Britney" stories in days to come. The damage has been done, however. Better to spend their time and efforts on getting her some serious, professional, mental help.

DIANE T

britaculous

Page six was the source for Adnan calling Kevin for updates of kids situation.

All the rest where other sites.

2drk2fck

I think she had a bad case of crystal meth!

ParisNauseatesMe

Diane T:

I guess once you're a Rockette it's in your blood forever. My mom tried really hard to get me to follow her footsteps. Had me in tutu's from the time I was 4. After years and years of lessons we both decided I was just not Rockette material. But it's still a thrill to see them perform.

DIANE T

I for one will just follow the court case. Her kids will be 100% in custody of Kevin Fedderline. Kevvin needs a lot more money from her to support them in the maner they deserve.

Jan

Shopping is better than buying laxatives at Rite Aid in the middle of the night and drinking water is better than the fraps at Starbucks. Mamma has come a long way with Britney. If the dance studio would quit leaking information she could dance in peace. One day Britney will learn to dress better.

Jan

To: 106 Diane T. Are you related to KFed or Shar Jackson?? They are doing quite well with what Britney gives Kevin now. Do they want more???

Judy 34A

Everytime i see her i am just amazed , with the money she has why her hair looks just dirty uncombed and dreadful, not even "regular" everyday people would look like that and really has nothing to do with money, shampoo,comb and a bar a soap we all can afford along with a bra..really very odd to see her looking so messy and dirty looking and who really in their right mind would want people talking about your dirty looking body and hair...

ParisNauseatesMe

Re comment 107. "Shopping is better than buying laxatives at Rite Aid in the middle of the night and drinking water is better than the fraps at Starbucks." Posted at 1:09AM on Feb 13th 2008 by Jan

If she cared about her kids at all, she'd be shopping for clothes or toys for THEM, not herself. She's just a child herself.