What Would We Do Baby, Without Them

2/12/2008 4:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justine, 41, Meredith, 60, Tina, 35 and Michael Gross, 60, resurfaced at a media event in Beverly Hills on Monday, looking swell. Michael J. Fox did not attend.

Justine battled eating disorders for 10 years and now stars on "Men in Trees."

Meredith has been divorced three times and had a recurring role on "Cold Case."

Now a brunette, Tina appeared on "Celebrity Fit Club" and has two children with her electrician husband.

Michael Gross, who shares the exact birth date with Meredith (June 21, 1947), recently appeared on an episode of "Medium."

COMMENTS

TiReDoFfAtCoMmEnTs

Seriously... You people think actors are supposed to be perfect in all ways especially looks.
Half you people are probably dogs! LOL!
Give the girls a break. They are people, they are more, made more and have done more then you're sorry ass will ever dream of.
Family Ties. You Look Great!! Tina.. Don't let people get you down. 120 or 220lbs. You're alive, healthy, working!
Who the "F" cares, man. Justine, aging maybe. But still beautiful! Meridith looks great.
Nice to see they are all still kicking around and together on the town! :)

Lindsey

#7 is not funny! Bob and kyle should be ashamed of yourselves! Parkinsons is a very serious disorder that effects a lot of peoples lives. And even more people have tremors. Calling someone out on a disorder they cannot control is not okay. It is not funny to make fun of someone for a disorder that they have. Micheal has done wonderful things for the community and we should be thankful that he is willing to step in the public eye at all to educate idiots like you two.

shadowbaby

Justine looks awful. The eating disorder must have done her in bigtime. So sad. I thought the MJ Fox joke was funny. Sorry.

Christopher Sheckler

Hey Michael Gross also plays Ted's dad on How I Met Your Mother!

james

I'm going straight to hell for laughing at #7

jami674

they were on The Today Show last Thursday with Michael J Fox and Gary David Goldberg (creative of FT) promoting David's new book titled "Sit Ubu Sit" about his career in television. It's odd to hear that Justine battled eating disorders (I didn't know that) because on The Today Show, the female cast members were asked point blank about the pressures to be thin on 80's television. Tina said she was mostly too young, and Meredith and Justine said they didn't feel any pressure. Lies! Still Family Ties is my ALL TIME favorite sitcom, MJF is my hero. I need to get a copy of that Today episode on DVD... anyone?

momofthree

Hey, is that Justine Bateman or Chris Kattan (from SNL)?

DINNY

50. Meredith will always be Betty Broderick to me---and she ROCKED in that lol. Michael Gross did a law and order CI show once and did very well in the part. Why is it that in these family sitcoms one actor/ress always has anorexia or some other eating disorder? CHicken or the egg.

Posted at 3:40PM on Feb 12th 2008 by wondering

I KNOW, RIGHT????? ALMOST BETTER THAN THE REAL THING!

Cinnammon Jones

Justine still has an eating disorder flair about her.

joeponz

justine looks like a man

CW

Whoever thinks Tina Yothers is fat (Jizy @3) obviously has a thing for the skin-and-bones look. She looks like a perfectly normal human being, quite a refreshing change of pace actually!

cacaballbutt

omg @ #7

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Looks like Justine is still battling an eating disorder. I heard Tina Yothers sing the National Anthem at a sporting event years ago. Worst singer ever. The booing was louder than her "singing".

Area 51

Is it just me or does Justine look a lot like Mick Jagger?

Joan K

Did you ever see a close up of Meredith, looks like a map, she has a lot of wrinkles and this picture sure hides them well. I thought Justine looked sickly, too pale. I would bet she is still dealing with her eating disorder.