Adnan at the Gates -- Gets In!

2/13/2008 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' paparazzo boyfriend, Adnan Ghalib, must have gotten on papa Jamie Spears' good side -- he somehow managed to get past the gates at Brit's Summit house.

After a shopping trip with mom and a rigorous dance workout at Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood yesterday, Brit retreated to her home in the hills, where Adnan breezed past guards at the gate around 8:00 PM.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

chic

Firstttttttttttttttt ----i love Britney!

donbear

Why is she letting this moron back into her house? In the name of Christ, Britney, wisen up already!

Dream

Is Britney going to be on the next 'Dancing With the Stars'?
Brits dad must be 'crazy' as a loon to let 'Adnan' (the i am looking for someone to support me and make me famous) the "photographer" within 100 miles of her.

TRACKER

I THINK PAPA JAMIE IS SO SMART, I GET IT AND I THINK IT,S WORKING.......BRAVO JAMIE,HANG TUFF

Liz

At this point.............Who cares? TMZ things must be really slow!

PTG

These two haven't died in a car wreck yet?

Tessa

She does appear to look better,, maybe she is getting her rest and taking her meds..
regardless how I feel about her parents they seem to be saving this girls life,,Lets just hope she sticks with the program..
Being Bi-Polar myself I know it takes a long time to adjust meds,, I have to go every 3 months for med check,, I too have stopped my meds myself only to fall into a depression,,after 5 years of treatment I now take the meds and continue them even if I feel better..
Keep your head up Brit it does get better..

roughdaddy

talk about hitting the lottery,,,even his ex wife's ripping the benefits...

smartypants

Wow, I hope Jaime knows what he is doing. They've made some progress but this is bizzarre.

mrballgag

#7
What? She looks like a crack whore!. Stringy hair...face all covered in zits....

ugh

When are they going to DEPORT this creepy little puke? It's obvious his intentions are just like what OSAMA'S were.

not rocket science Britney

Perhaps her father has decided to fight one battle at a time, and given that Sam and her manager were probably robbing her blind they had to go first. The fact that Britney selected Adnan in the height of mental illness of course can't bode well but I'm sure life is stressful enough for the parents right now without enduring screaming fits from Britney over her crappy boyfriends. However given Adnan is a married man I'm surprised her father hasn't put his foot down on this one too.

Lenn K.

Britney is just doing crazy things that don't make alot of sense. But Its her life to ruin!

logan

shopping with her mom and she had PANTS on. The girl actually wore pants. Dang, Keep up the great job mom and dad. Pants I can't get over it. WOW

big balls

i just heard adnad is the father of brits sisters jamies babe

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments