German Attacks! Von Ahole Slams Hiltons!

2/13/2008 12:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

That palavering Putz from Potsdam, Prince Von Ahole, had the feedbag on at the Ivy again yesterday, where the Saxon schmuck took the opportunity to slam the whole Hilton family, following 18-year-old Barron's DUI arrest, citing Kathy Hilton's canceled reality show and Paris' unsuccessful movie.

And you can't miss it when the Bavarian bigmouth tells what he'll have for lunch!

NormalGirl

TMZ...why are you giving this Ahole airtime??? I don't get it...is it a slow day for you?

The Research Bug

Stop shoving this guy down our throats!!!! Stop forcefeeding him to the public! Stop trying to turn him into a trainwreck celebrity!! I HATE it when the media "creates" their "stars" like this! Most people never even heard of this guy until the Anna Nicole baby thing last year but for some reason TMZ keeps forcing him upon us and keeping him on their front page. WHY????? WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS DUDE! STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE PUBLIC

zoso

OMG this guy is so effin funny. I would just love to party with him! He seems like he would be so much fun to be around.

Freezing in Ohio!

This guy is such a funny jerk but he's growing on me like a bad hemorrhoid! He should have his own talk show! Did anyone ever notice that when he's by himself he's all for talking to the media but when he's with his "wife" he yells at them to stop filming.....he even called the police one time to report them! I think he's getting tired of waiting for her to die to get the big payout!

Angiebaby

All this from a guy whose link to civilization is through marrying well.

zoso

LOL, "Look at Paris and the movie and the Mother, he can't live with it so he has to drink the alcohol." Too hysterical. If you listen to this guy closely, he is actually right.

German duckie

What now? Either Saxon or Bavarian!! BOTH at a time cannot be, the two German states are hundreds of kilometers away in distance! :-)

truthiness

Wow didn't know there was so many germans who post on tmz.

That fully explains some of the extreme hate for jews, blacks, etc.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I agree with The Biker - I never miss an episode of "The Doofus From Dingledorf."

German duckie

No, magic time, i don t think there are actually a lot of Germans writing on TMZ, but: We here in Germany (I live in Munich/Bavaria) do not have any celebrity gossip sites! None! Just not so much interested in the private lives and tragedies of "our" celebs!

That s why a lot of US stars so often visit Germany for weeks in private, I guess.....no hazzle with paps here! :-) Although they always fo to Berlin which among Germans is considered to be the most UGLY and CRIMINAL city in Germany! (Muniuch is regarded as the BEST German city to live in by Germans in general....LOW, very low, crime rate compared to other German cities, nice weather, lowest unemployment rate among the big cities, a.s.o.

German duckie

That Prince (which as already said he actually is NOT by birth!) is really completely of no interest to Germans, every few years he does some stupid thing that gets him ridiculed here, but otherwise he s a real JOKE to Germans.... *g

Socke

Note to user "magic time!" I am not quite following your train of thought...... is your statement supposed to be witty?? 'Cause it clearly shows what state of mind YOU are in.

FlBiker

Jay Leno should interview Prince Bungholio on the Tonight Show once in a while, it would make a great bit.

zoso

Hello my German friends. So glad to have you here. I am a second generation Germanic-American. I am glad we have people here with a sense of humer, not all stuffy like those English snobs. He doesn't make me ashamed at all to be German, I think the guy is pretty funny.

German duckie