J.Lo Hospital On Alert to Thwart Babynapping

2/13/2008 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer LopezTMZ has learned that the Long Island hospital where J.Lo will probably give birth to her twins is practicing "pink drills" -- code for thwarting a possible kidnapping.

Sources at North Shore Medical Center tell TMZ the hospital conducted a "Code Pink" drill last Friday -- "Code Pink" is code for locking down the hospital to prevent a kidnapping attempt.

A rep for North Shore confirmed that the pink drill did indeed go down, but said that the timing is just a coincidence, but that's not what our sources are saying.

For the lowdown, check out TMZ TV tonight for the full scoop. Check your local listings.

christine

Give me a break TMZ. Hospitals do Code Pink drills all the time. In fact, I am pretty sure that there is a drill every month. Like anyone would want to steal Skeletor's children!

Terri

YOU people need to quit hating.Mark is not as ugly as you all say.Besides who are ya'll to be judging.

LensmanCT

Why should she get any special treatment? How much money will be wasted on police escorts and extra security? You'd think she was the first woman to ever have twins.

2drk2fck

who would want to steal a big ass baby with greasey hair? Get over yourself already you aint that great and your hubby needs to be fed.

Pharm Girl

Just so everyone knows code drills are practiced regularly in hospitala. I work at a facility where we do these kind of drills on monthly basis. We never know if a code is real but obviously this is for our patients safety. Practice makes perfect! So do address some of the other comments every baby is precious cargo. These types of practices are everyone!

smartypants

lisa you are really getting on my nervers around here.

2drk2fck

bite me me

SpazZzZz

#13 Gia says it best. I couldn't agree more. Ms. Lopez needs get the eff over herself big time, all kids/babies are worth protecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT JUST HERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue

ITS THE BABIES THAT WILL BE TRYING TO ESCAPE, ESCAPE FROM A LIFE OF THICK MAKEUP, BLUEEYESHADOW, GOLD CHAINS, HER OBNOXIOUS LAUGH AND MOST PROBABLY FUTURE HOME DVD SCREENINGS OF THEIR MOVIE THEY MADE TOGHTER, AND WHEN THEY ARE REALLY BAD, THEY WILL HAVE TO WACH GIGLI.

LOCK DOWN LOCK DOWN.
PS. JLO NO HEALS AND PANCAKE MAKEUP ON THE TABLE...
IF PRINCESS DI'S BABIES WERE SAFE, I AM CERTAIN THE DOOMED TWINS WILL BE FINE....

Mama

Anyone who is famous (politicians, stars, artists, news anchors, etc.) has be be careful for their children. Other than someone kidnapping a baby to have one of their own, it's very possible to hold it for ransom, since these people are well know and RICH. All babies should be safe and hospitals work hard to make it so.

tammy

By the time she takes those babies home and hands them over to the nannies to care for, she would never be able to tell if they belonged to her or not. These people do not take care of their own children or see them enough to even know what they look like. We know the baby or babies will not look like Mark Anthony - that the biggest fake marriage I have ever seen. Chris Judd was by far the best looking and nicest guy she married and he should have knocked the hell out of her & Ben Afleck for fooling around while he was married to her. Now Affleck is all happily married to little Miss. Goody Two Shoes (Jen Garner), after dumping J. Lo's big demanding ass. She needs to get over herself, everyone else is!

tammy

Mark already had a beautiful wife & baby that he left for this heffer. I think they are both rotten and she will leave him too.

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez. I will watch TMZ about Jennifer Lopez on my DVR (Digital Video Recorder) soon. I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer "J.Lo" Lynn Lopez from head to toe. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. I am happy for Jennifer Lopez. To see Jennifer Lopez totally nude is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez. And when Jennifer Lopez and I will meet each other at lots of Jennifer Lopez's upcoming public appearances in L.A. and also in New York City I will not be shy.

Jessi

I believe every hospital is required to have code pink drills. It does not matter whose baby it is.

karen

CONGRATZ!

some people can do nothing but hating..........they belong to looneybin!