Paris Has Too Many Bitches?!!

2/14/2008 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonThe Los Angeles Department of Animal Services paid a visit to the home of Paris Hilton today to investigate a complaint about her dogs.

Captain Bowers tells TMZ his department received a complaint from an animal rescue group, after Paris' appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday. On the show, Paris talked about having 17 dogs -- a huge no-no in the city of Los Angeles. A non-breeder is only allowed three dogs per address -- though in Hollywood, Paris is considered a notorious breeder!

Captain Bowers tells us he went to her home Tuesday, only to find it's under serious construction and nobody -- including pets -- is living there. So Captain Bowers left word with a maid and hasn't heard back.

We're told all of Paris' pets are not currently living with her -- they are with animal handlers.

BigTicket

Paris and her dogs are all at the vets getting dewormed and flea-dipped.

Kelli

stingrae is repulsive and sick n twisted. YUCK!!!

Kelli

Party on Paris, you taught me everything I know. Meanwhile I got GROUNDED and life isn't fun. SUCKY!!!!!!!!!

cheetos

Everyone here is just JEALOUS of Paris and our whole family! Just because Paris can afford to buy new and improved pets to replace all those dead things with tails that somehow got locked in her closets, shows how much she cares about all of Gods furry little creatures!

cheetos

britaculous

I hear she has an 18th: Sam Lutfi!

cheetos

#64 LOL!!!

Kelli

LOOKEY AT ME! MATERIAL THINGS DONT MATTER. I JUST NEEDED ATTENTION AND DIDN'T GET IT NICE. I WILL TRY HARDER. I DO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I AM PROTECTING. THANKS TMZ FOR NOT GOING AFTER HER.

April Fouels

THE WHOLE POOP FACTOR OF 17 DOGS IS MORE THAN I CAN COMPREHEND, NOT ACCEPTABLE TO THE WATER TABLE, THE .................FORGET IT IT IS TOO DISGUSTING............

2drk2fck

what about the dead kids in llinois?

marlon

i like paris!!! give me your dog(^-^)/

moveover

Trying to fill a void in her empty "too much time on her hands" life. Pretty sad.

cheetos

...So anywho , Nicolehow'syournewpet? ..Oops I mean baby? Bet it's not cute as TINKERBELL #4!..Love you Nic, kisses to that guy your with!

Kelli

mooveover, why try, give it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smoochie whoochielatergetittoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle