Elliot Mintz: My Face Was F*&%ed Up on Purpose

2/15/2008 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's ex-flack popped up on all the blogs after he showed up for her birthday party looking like a reject from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" -- but he assures TMZ it was just a joke!

TMZ caught Elliot Mintz and some hot glamazon arm candy at The Copa Hyde last night -- and after our interview was interrupted by a tripping runner, he told us his previous look wasn't a case of self-tanner-gone-bad, but actually a Barry Manilow costume.

pwned

Who is this midget? He is seriously a little retarded man, if I see him walking around I will surely take 4 steps and punt him across a room or the street. Someone throw this weasel a protein shake or a steak.

Red

That was no Joke. Shauna Sand wiped her butt down his face after getting boofooed by Tommy Lee Kidd Rock Howard Stern (both) Larry BurkHEAD and Price Von A-Hole. There it's out Ahhhh I feel so much better. Plus all done in lucite heels.

Lizard

Obviously he is trying to get off the Paris Hilton boat ride for something that is going out to sea and not is being washed up on the beach.

Have a great day.

jollyex

uh...yeah. Dude you should fire your stylist or make-up person or whoever did that to you. Don't you own a mirror?

Angela

It was OBVIOUS that it was costume make-up. I can't believe you retards actually thought it wasn't.

Seriously

Oh Elliot, I love you. You are so cute and funny and sweet and wonderful. I wish I were the girl by your side.

Heath

angry friends of Amy Sedaris trying to drive him to suicide these comment form fields will be automatically populated with your information. It saves you a couple of steps so

Rye

If that is indeed his new girlfriend, he needs to pay to get her boobs redone POST HASTE! Whoever did her chest did a bad job, her implants are dented in the middle. eeeeeewwww!

Otherwise, I have heard he is a nice guy.

Saint Teresa

Hello Elliot, Hope your life is walked in beauty from within and your face is always beautiful because your heart is full. A friend from 1973. saint teresa