Hayden Goes Solo on Valentine's Day

2/15/2008 5:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panettiere and her family -- no Milo in sight -- spent Valentine's Day together last night, chowing down at new restaurant STK in Beverly Hills.

Hayden wasn't alone though, the restaurant was packed with celebs; Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Eriq LaSalle, Tony Hawk, Michael Bay, Jeremy Sisto and Chris Farley's brother Kevin all showing up for dinner.

annoyed

I knew it was about time for another TMZ report on Hayden. Britney's laying low these days so gotta find new stories, huh?

EEWWWW YUCK!

Rob Sneider??? Has been Eriq La Salle??? Brother of Chris Farely?? Wheres Britney, Angelina, and all the real celebs??? No one in this video was recognizable!!!!! B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

roughdaddy

milo taking a break from the s.w.a.t. team,,,probably tired of the parents C-blocking...

annoyed

I once thought Rob Schneider was a funny guy.......something I read about him once made him sound a little like a jerk. Looks like Adam Sandler is letting his hair grow. Almost didnt recognize him without his trademark close cropped hair.

John

I tried STK on Monday... awesome place!

Be kind to animals

Hayden and Milo are "on a break." I'm surprised you didn't know that.

lissabell

Why is this news? I have to say TMZ has been coming up with some pretty lame stories. I keep checking back for good ones. I think you let too much time and effort go into Brit, Paris and LiHo becuase I was on this site before all there screw ups happened and enjoyed it, now you are just getting way too boring. I don't care that she spent Vday with her family - lots of people do. Wow pick things up a notch here.

CoolGirl2008

Funny how all the "celebrities' eat at new and unknown restauarents like STK. Who paid off the publicists?

Ta!

Stingrae

This girl would make a great Max girl, Max Hardcore, not Faktor.

JM

man I just wanna thank the Lord, Jesus Christ for allowin me to be here on this blessed day

B B

The owners of that restaurant also own ONE Sunset in West Hollywood as well as a few places in New York. Their businesses are nice but they are TERRIBLE to work for. When they come in for dinner with their shi shi friends or by themselves...they want there server to concentrate on their every need, making the "real" customers 2nd priority...Also they only leave a 10% tip to there own workers.....ONLY 10% too all their servers...What the hell!!

Jen

Great, now Hayden can go back to campaigning for the presidential candidate who, as she put it "will work hard to save the whales". And no, she was not joking.

Robert

SHE'S HANGING WITH ADAM SANDLER SHE'S COOL. SOME OF YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS, DAM I'M JEALOUS, NOT.

blah blah

she looks like a young hilary clinton!!

Jackie

Finally! A video of Adam Sandler hes sooo hot! and was him and rob having vday dinner together, suprised they didnt come in together since best friends lol anywy glad to finally see my fav Adam on here

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments