Paris' Skanky Moves

2/15/2008 3:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not only has Paris Hilton taught baby brother Barron how to party, she's sharing her valuable talents with reality "star" Kristin Cavallari! Ladies and gentlemen, the lovely ladies of the moment ... pure role models for the little ones ... at PURE at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Skanky Paris -- click to launch

Catsy2

To SamanthaD -- #65

You weren't so forgiving of Julia Roberts a while ago. What did you write as a comment to TMZ's article on Julia? "Just because she played a whore doesn't mean she has to act like one?" What a hypocrite!

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Dear Ms. Hilton.

Studies have proven that a caliber of .45 or higher in a vital area to be sufficient to drop your average 800 primate
Common decency compells us to wish you good luck,
though honestly we're still not sure who to root for...

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

800 Gorilla--

We've got our eye on you

VS

It amazes me how her PR People jump to her defense. You guys are not fooling anyone Ashlee! There you go again
different name same person. I heard exactly what she said on Larry King. She did not keep her word and her word is
her bond. Be sure to tell her that since you know everything! Yes, she is grown but she made a promise to help others.
Where is it at??????Ask her when she pays you.

For the record she is still a skank! She did not help her brother. Payback is going to be a bit.....ch! He will graduate from
college and actually be something. Think about it!

VS

Oh, and we know it's not our business, but when it ends up on TMZ we make it our business! How about that! JMO!
Hope Ashlee is paid well. BTW, she made a promise to help others. She nothing but a big, fat, size 12 lier! She is
29 years old time to grown up! Get it!

i know something you don't know

i am soooo tired of hearing about this ugly flat chested WHORE!!!!!!! She is so nasty !!! If she had as many sticking Out of her as she has had in her she'd be freaking PORCUPINE!!!!!!!!

shirliana

JUST A TYPICAL DRUNK AND WHO KNOWS DRUGS ARE INTO PLAY.... HASN'T SHE LEARNED... G R O S S ... PARIS YOU ARE G R O S S ....................GET A LIFE/.............GROW UP..............

Jenni Cesare

Whatever happened to ALL the charity work Paris was SUPPOSED to concentrate on after her jail stint??!! It's sad because she created a lot of hope in people who would benefit from from her charity endorsements. And all we see is her dancing on tables or making out with guys at clubs...what a loser, a rich loser but a loser nonetheless.

Peace

Does Paris do anything worth while in her life but go to clubs? She is her "biggest fan". I have no ideal why TMZ follows this talentless party girl around? At least Lindsay Lohan is an actress and Brittany Spears is an entertainer even though they have issues at least they have talent. All Paris Hilton is, is a professional party girl. TMZ no one cares about Paris Hilton. Gives us the celebs with talent.

Matthew

whorebag

Nani

I hope The Luxor Hotel in Vegas enjoyed the money I spent, & lost, the last time I stayed there in December. It'll be the LAST time I stay at their hotel as long as they have any kind of relationship with that trash can Paris Hilton. Same goes for Caesar's Palace (except I never stay there but have played the casino & eaten there). Basically any hotel that pays Paris Hilton to show up in their clubs will never see another dime of my money. Are you listening Luxor??? My few grand may be peanuts but it won't be spent in your hotel or casino next trip.

Paris has herpes

Paris is like, "Hey, at least people are still talking about me after I proved once again when my crapfest movie tanked that I fail at anything requiring talent. As long as someone's paying attention to me because I'm so insecure and desperate, I'm happy" You know she is.

Peace

BEAUTY NOR MONEY CAN GIVE YOU CLASS. YOU EITHER HAVE IT OR YOU DON'T. PARIS JUST CAN'T GO TO A CLUB AND ENJOY HER FRIENDS AND THE ATMOSPHERE , SHE DEMANDS ALL THE ATTENTION, I WOULD THINK IF YOUR SEX VIDEO IS EXPOSED AND YOU SPENT TIME IN JAIL THE LAST THING YOU WOULD WANT IS TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. WHAT THE BIGGEST JOKE OF ALL IS WHEN HER MOTHER HAD HER REALITY SHOW "WHO WANTS TO BE A HILTON"?L BY THE TITLE YOU WOULD THINK THIS FAMILY WOULD HAVE ALL THIS CLASS AND ELEGANCE IN THE WORLD BUT IF WE BASED IT ON HER DAUGHTER;S LIFE, IT WOULD BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE TO CALL HER SHOW"THE BIGGEST LOSER". ...NOT TOO LATE FOR PARIS TO GET HER LIFE TOGETHER AND MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF HERSELF. (BUT PLEASE NOT IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS)

Sillyme

She's become a strange freak in the cage of the carnival you've got to see, all by herself. Lying and cheating and hurting others, staying oblivious to what is right and wrong, narcissistic to the point of surrealism has made her the scrourge in the news of the world.

change the kitty litter

Hey # 31, I don't think anyone looks up to Paris anymore. Well except for her busy team of gyno's, who I am sure have to wear a bio-hazard suit (pretty sure the CDC requires that when they are treating her multiple infections)