Paris' Skanky Moves

2/15/2008 3:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not only has Paris Hilton taught baby brother Barron how to party, she's sharing her valuable talents with reality "star" Kristin Cavallari! Ladies and gentlemen, the lovely ladies of the moment ... pure role models for the little ones ... at PURE at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Skanky Paris -- click to launch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

JD

Whore's night out.

Catsy2

I am one of many that have 0 interest in whom this never-was-an-heiress dates; her wonky eye; her Valtrex prescriptions -- that’s her business and frankly, who cares? But I do care that she is still the same narcissistic, disingenuous “commodity” who constantly buys and sells herself as a role model. We are so fed up with seeing her name and obnoxious persona in the media. The more people comment on her – even if it’s negative – the more she will stay in public view. There’s a lot of truth to, “any press is good press.”

If you want her to truly go away, stop commenting on her; you’re just putting money in her pocket. Better yet, just post, “Go away Hilton,” and/or send complaint e-mails to those other sites she obviously has arrangements with to keep her in the public eye. (I’m not referring to you, Harvey.)

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I just finished watching The Simple Life 5 DVD.
You are my favorite actress.
You bring joy into my furry life.
I wanna watch The Hottie And The Nottie DVD.
I hope you make many more DVDS for me to watch.

800 Pound Gorilla

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

800 Ape Man just bought 450 "clippings" of Paris off Ebay for ten bucks, everybody, . Don't wanna know what he's gonna do with 'em but the eventual MAURIZIO CONTINO-sized meltdown should be more than entertaining...

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

800 #---

Sunlight is good for you.
Run out and grab some...

PoorParis

Narcissistic Paris is a woman who will never be able to hande her first wrinkle. Enjoy yourself now Ms. Hilton, you will never be able to handle aging. I predict that by the time you turn 40, you will hav had so much plastic surgery you'll look like you're in a wind tunnel. Time fly's Paris, its time you start acting like a lady. Do you have a clue that you are viewed as trailer trash with money? Disgusting.

player hater; game hater

#97 hit it right on the head. Her face is gonna be soooooo stretched if she lives to wrinkleville. Hope she smokes, cuz that's adds to the beautification proccess handily.

Vix aka Team Aniston

She can't "dance," therefore one might assume she doesn't know how to move in bed either. *meowwwwwww*

Spurs

56. Hey #45...yeah you Spurs,

By the tone of your comments, you must be a woman....A better name for you might be Spurned. You are just jealous that she could walk out of that bar with any man she chooses, and you are going home to a lifeless banana.

Posted at 3:40PM on Feb 15th 2008 by Playa

Well loser, for one, I am not a woman (and by the tone of your comment, you must be a woman hater). Jealous. What a joke that comment is. Parisite has absolutely nothing to be jealous of. I prefer woman with brains and morals, that don't lie, that aren't racist, that don't drive drunk, that don't come across as a skank every chance they get, that don't treat people like crap, you know, basically everything Parisite is NOT. You can keep your idol. Real men prefer real women. Oh, and by the way loser, I go home to a wife that loves me for who I am, not for what she can get out of me, but, like I said, you just keep adoring your idol. I guess she needs at least one person in her life that is too stupid to see thru her. Yup, that would be you. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Jane

Please stop covering her. She's not newsworthy. And given the stories that are coming out about how she mistreated her dogs (locking them in the closet and forgetting about them only to discover them after they had died), she should be punished and shunned. Ignoring her is the worst punishment that could be inflicted on her.

Foxy

thanks for the interesting news

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7