Can You Handle Von Ahole's Truth?

2/16/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Von Ahole showed up at the Ivy restaurant yesterday afternoon just as we were doing our daily live stream. What luck!

We gave the Prince the "Moment of Truth" treatment, and his answers were, well ... unnerving. Sometimes it's better to lie.

richard pierce

It's gonna be a cold winter, the pigs are running around with sticks in their mouths!

h

the prince is an oracle of tmz...the only truthful guy in hollywood...loving his analysis..

Michele E.

Why do you give this wack job one second of fame?

Cynic

This is the real-life Goldmember.

Lizabeth

Love this guy, he's really right on with his comments, love to hear from him, makes me laugh out loud, makes my day!!!!!!

Meri

Whenever I see and hear him, I know I'am in for a good laugh!

pissed!!

edward,
but thats from feburary 2007... he hasnt even been to germany since 2005!

Edward

Then he was there in 2005 who cares, he obviously was a guest there, I didn't say he was there last month but during the times while staying in Frankfurt.Since he is like 80, he had plenty of years to go there. Who are you, are you his mother?

happy holiday season

I COULDN'T STAND HIM FOR THE LONGEST TIME, BUT I NOW WILL AT LEAST GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR PULLING
SOMETHING OFF THAT I COULD NEVER DO AND THAT IS NEVER WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE. HE FIGURED OUT HOW
TO USE OTHER PEOPLES MONEY TO ENJOY THE GOOD LIFE. HE KNOWS HOW TO MANIPULATE TMZ. HE KNEW
HOW TO GET EXPOSURE CLAIMING HE WAS THE FATHER OF ANNA NICHOLS BABY. HE IS THE BEST PUBLIC
RELATIONS MACHINE I HAVE EVER SEEN. GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

Edward

ROFTL yeah he's like a court jester, always good for a joke, I give him credit for this too

He's just another Idiot

Is Von A-Hole retarded? Lazy, old dirty dipstick living off of his wife all of these years. Does he ever let her out of the house? Does he ever let her see her daughter.? The worse, though, was when he said he was the father of Anna Nicole's baby. As drugged out as Anna was, even she would never go to bed with that nasty old fart.

Jennie

TMZ, has it ever occurred to you that HE is stalking YOU? I just hope poor Zsa Zsa isn't aware of all of this; she'd be humiliated.

AL GOREs VAGINA

HEY ! VATS NOT TO LOVE !

richard pierce

This guy reminds me of "Prince" Michael Romanov - another fake prince - but at least he owned a business and served failly good but ovepriced food on occasion. This nasty piece of tutonic trash is just a bozo with a bad accent. Where is the INS when you need them?

Trish

Please stop letting this guy grab your mike and cam! He makes me sick! I love your site and I love to catch up on gossip but since when is he a celeb worthy of coverage??? PUHLEEZ! ICK!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments