Paris -- One Step Closer to Becoming a Stripper

2/17/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris hasn't been tame while in Las Vegas by any stretch of the imagination, but last night she outdid her past performances by strapping on an array of slutty outfits and joining the Pussycat Dolls on stage at PURE Nightclub. Is that hot?

Her time spent in jail has worked wonders.

Michelle

Dirty, filthy little whore-bag. Would you just drop off the face of the earth already?

800 pound gorilla fart

Much like her fav blogger here -- 800 pound gorilla -- Paris is a star in her own mind . The " Gorilla " has taken to using Paris's own tatics -- Fake emails , busy on non-working phone , whoring self-indulgence --- too bad some people fall for this state of false worth . And " 800 " if I may call you that --- getover yourself ! You like frog level , Sarah , NASTY BOIL , thefamousguy --will be history soon . You don't get paid to write this so unless you have some real comment your just blowing farts out your 800 pound ass and smelling them for comfort ......

jbv

I think this girl has everything in the world except respect and unconditional love and therefore, self esteem. Love me love me love me pay attention to me look at me adore me.... Why doesn't her family encourage her to get an education? Just because you're a gazillionaire doesn't mean you have to be ignorant. I wonder if she has any interests, anything to talk about other than herself and partying and all her clothes, or is she totally vapid?

Cindy

HOW PROUD YOUR PARENTS MUST BE. AFTER YOU WERE RELEASED FROM JAIL YOU PROCLAIMED TO ONE AND ALL THAT YOU WANTED TO BE A ROLE MODEL FOR ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ADMIRE YOU. THIS IS IT? MONEY, LOOKS AND FAMILY CONNECTIONS CANNOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE BASICALLY A PIG.

Wes

Way to go Bill -- #85

No more Hilton!!!

dahoss

Everytime I see this woman, she actually makes me ill. Sick to my stomach. Beauty or sexiness is not the first thing that comes to my mind. Instead, disease, garbage and trash is what I imagine when I see her image. Im serious. There are really hot clean ladies out there and she is not one of them.

This trampy thing knows her future is in doubt once grand dad passes away, so she needs to make some money the only way she knows how. In the slut and smut world.

roughdaddy

is that suppose to be a put down? Ill bet a pack of wolves have more parenting instinct than paris's parents...

dahoss

rosie

Why the media wastes any time on her is beyond my understanding. She has proven to the world what a liar she is. She was on Lary King Live and told how going to jail has changed her life..oh right. I am sure that her father will do the same thing as Barron did when his father died. Conrad tried to leave everything to charity and barron managed to get the money..now it will be Rick's turn to take what Papa Barron is trying to keep the family from getting. Obviously not one of the Hilton family have one bit of common sense much less morals. I would be humiliated to death if Paris were my daughter...and I would find a way to end her free spending do nothing life. But fortunately she isn't mine. Rick and Kathy, so what you sow shall you reap! In other words, you made the tramp, now live with her!

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

NO MORE HILTON!!!
NO MORE APE MAN!!!

Bubblebunny

#8 They are "shlepping naches " right now ! What a nafke ! Translation: They are feeling so much pride right now! What a whore! I'll bet they are as embarrassed for her as we are.

sherricheu

Paris needs more jail time...I am so sick and tired of seeing that rich, skanks like this that have wealthy parents that can get their kids out with money. Put all of them in max prison for awhile, they will change.

gottnailya

Its amazing to me how many sluts there are out there but one of the ugliest with the biggest feet gets rich off being a slut! Hows your grampa?

joke

two sagging ass checks that can be seen from the front between her nasty legs. GROSS!!

Truth is stranger than fiction

Ya know, you guys are responsible for all the press she’s getting. This much negativity results in even more controversy and more coverage by the paps. She doesn’t need to buy publicity any more – you’re handing it to her. Wake up, people!

Some of the posters here have the right idea:

NO MORE HILTON!