Brangelina and Family Get Plowed

2/19/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina, Brad and the fam hit the slopes at Mammoth Mountain ski resort over the weekend.

Not pictured: their child by birth.

me

O please they are not taking care of all their kids they have nannies to do that.

paula

To "Tara"...actually, they are doing a great deal of good in New Orleans.

beth

Hey, Tara, they are leaving them all for you to adopt. Please let us know when you do so.

me

Tara I agree with you 100%

Stacy

To sowhatidontcare.........I've never seen any pictures of nannies taking care of the kids. It's always them. I'm sure they have help. Most of us do have people that help us with our children. Have YOU ever had a sitter for you kid??

Stacy

Tara is an idiot! Only someone very jealous would make such hateful comments.

Hyde

Shiloh's "too young"? How come Ang hauled Maddox around everywhere when he was her age? And Zahara, too? Surely they could find some way to include Shiloh in family outings. Poor kiddo.

paula

To "Tara"...that's great that that's the way you decided to do it, doesn't mean that's the only way and everyone should do it they way you did. And I've seen plenty of pictures of Shiloh with her parents, so to say that they never bring her with them is just not correct.
The fact is, there is no one right, perfect way to raise children. They seem to be doing a great job, everyone seems happy and healthy and they also seem to be doing a great deal of good for people in the U.S. and abroad. I just don't understand the mean sentiment that some people have toward them. Jealousy, perhaps? In any case, they don't seem to care, so that's all that's important.

Donna

Angelina is one lucky lady. Dang! I love me some Braddy-daddy!

me

I have never had a sitter for one kid while I was out having fun with the other kids. I take all my kids with me. Thank you very much, and I am sorry you think the truth is hateful but you know what they say the truth hurts!!!!!

Susan B

Where's little Milo, I mean Shiloh? Why can't this insane couple adopt American children?? We have homeless needy children right here in the USA. Charity begins at home.

Tara

I'm not making hateful comments. She's a home wrecker. Brad was married to Jen, she didn't care, he didn't care. It's just a truthful statement.
#82 - actually yes, Brad is footing the bill for a "neighborhood redeveloment project" in New Orleans. That's wonderful (and I do mean that). He is also filming a movie down there.
They also bought a $3.5 million dollar mansion down there. I guess if you were multi-millionaires that were in the public eye all the time and you moved into a mansion in an area that was devastated, it would make you look better if you invested some of your money in fixing it up and helping out those in need.

Susan B

to sowhatidontcare

Let me know where you take ALL your children.........I will arrange to go other places.........children don't belong everywhere and not everyone enjoys your children!!!

Tara

To sowhatidontcare and Susan B - YEAH! I agree!

paula

Sorry, "Tara", but you just sound jealous to me. It must be hard going through life with so much negativity in your heart.