Brit Doesn't Get Visitation

2/19/2008 7:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyers couldn't agree amongst themselves -- so Brit will not get visitation with Sean Preston and Jayden James.

There is no change in the custody order. Also, the Commish made it clear - the issues with the conservatorship being removed to Federal court have no bearing on the custody case.

Also, Trope and Trope is out as Brit's lawyer. Stacy Phillips is now the new lawyer on the case.

It's ironic, we know K-Daddy wants Brit to have visitation and the lawyers came to court today trying to accommodate that, but it didn't happen. Daddy Jamie also has wanted to create some normalcy in Brit's life and wanted visitation restored in a bad way, but it wasn't meant to be.

pig

Diane T.....I'm sure you are right. There has to be a lot we don't know, even though we would all like to believe we know it all!! Although we get briefed after the hearings, it is exactly that, we are "briefed" Not filled in on every detail.

crymeariver

they want to force her into a residential treatment....I think she will pass that exam with flying colors and then everything will come to an end. If i were here i would leave everyone but her family in charge
Keep the bodyguards......

whynot

300ish!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YankeesRule

WHY DOESN'T BRANGELINA ADOPT THEM ALREADY ?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Txlady

This lady should be able to have supervised, regular visits with her babies. They need to see their Mom and keep her fresh in their memories, so later when she is well, it will be a smooth transition for regular parenting, whether they are with her, or just visiting her. Britney had a break down. With all she's been through I think it's understandable. The changes a woman goes through carrying 2 babies, then adjusting...then a divorce and that grieving process. Every leech in LA has tried to latch onto her, including that Luft who abused her! I think lawyers are now extending this to get more money, and I think they are playing to the media. The Judge could have put an order for no contact with the news media on this case today!
Britney does not need more unnecessary stress! Give her a break, and help her find her way. Even K-Fed wants her to see the children. It's now time for two parents to communiciate regarding their children instead of these money hungry lawyers doing more harm at this point.

YankeesRule

Remember when Heidi Klum and Seal offered to take Brit in???????????? That would have really made for a funny previous picture if she had said YES, and then they had their family picture taken at Disneyland!!! Only thing is... Brit would have been the one with the pacifier, cuz she probably would have been rollin'!

Annie

So, she's trying to get herself back together, she is finally under proper supervision, she, her ex and her conservator all want her to see the kids under proper monitoring, and she doesn't get to because a couple of lawyers couldn't halt their pissing contest for two dang minutes?
I was all for her losing custody and visitation as long as she was acting like a half-psychotic moron...but now that she's giving honest efforts to clean up her act, why not let her see her own kids? Denying it isn't going to help her get any better!

Jusst saying

For the kid's sake, I'm grateful that there is at least one person who REALLY has their best interest at heart. I know she'll have to be allowed to spend time with them sooner or later. I just hope it's MUCH later, when she gets her act together. She is just such a big mess right now.

em

we only see and read what the paps tell us. She should see her kids. That is what is keeping her from getting better. Her whole world came crumbling down. With her marriage being such a joke that was her world and it turned to a nightmare. Then her love for those kids attach post partum depression. Omg I totally dont blame her for building a crazy wall around her. She is not well having the kids will help her so much.

go brit you can do it. Come back stronger than ever! LET HER SEE HER KIDS!
OMG
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU GIRL!

cheetos

Deb

Hey People Get REal, Brit has to love her kids, who says otherwise. Don't be so stupid. Leave her alone for a long time so she can re-gain her self. How hard is that? If you assinine people would lay off she would be fine. Nobody seems to get it. You are all a bunch of MONEY HUNGARY ASS HOLES!!!!!!!! Give this girl a life. What is wrong with you????????

cheetos

Prince Von Ahnholt... you out there? I love your dedication!... I miss you!...Dahlink

Missi

You know, with no information as to why an agreement on visitation couldn't be reached, I would hazard to guess that Britney herself is the problem. She may be out of the hospital and she may be on medication and she may be under the watchful eye of her parents, but she probably still has a very long way to go towards understanding that she must abide by the rules when it comes to court orders and custody. To be honest, there's not a single doubt in my mind that this girl simply isn't interested in seeing her children or in being a parent. It certainly seems as though everyone BUT Britney is interested in re-uniting her with her kids. The Commissioner gave her every chance in the world when this started and like a systematic plan, she defied every order and screwed up every single chance. That cannot all be attributed to bipolar. She had to work hard to defy every court order or screw up every chance she was given - the law of averages says that at least a few times she would have accidentally done the right thing. Being bipolar is NOT the same thing as being mentally challenged. She is capable of understanding that she doesn't have her children and hasn't seen them in 6 weeks. What she has done is to replace carrying her kids all over town with little purse dogs. Has anyone noticed that as soon as she lost ALL visitation, she simply started hauling those wierd little dogs around town?

DeeDee

Britney should be allowed to see her boys. I think this whole custody circus is part has acerbated her problems. From the very start (when they got married) Kevin has made public statements that he will take advantage of every opportunity. Brit was an opportunity--she filed for a divorce because he was never home, womanizing, parting all the time--while she was at home with the boys. He had her fire her manager and several other support staff when they got married. When they got married Shar began making public statements that she did not want her kids about Brit because they were not safe. It would appear that Shar would want to keep her in the picture so Kevin could pay child support and send the kids to private school. Kevin has been told not to talk about Britney publicly--he hasn't but he did talk to a girlfriend about Brit and she took it public and you cannot tell me that he did not know that she would go public when he told her the things he did--of course everything was negative. One statement was how crazy she was at home--I do not know very many women that stay calm when they catch their husband running around on them with other women. Brit has been called a bad mother due to having Shawn on her lap while driving. Just this week David Beckham put his son in the space behind the seats in his two- seat sports car, and the media has not capitalized on it nor labeled him a bad father the way they did Britney. Kevin and Kaplan have both put Brit through more than others in divorce cases. When reportedly Gordon said her was tired of the ex parta order it was Kaplan that kept dragging every little move Brit made back to court. Troupe and Troupe did not subpoena Kevin’s reckless driving when the paps were following him the night Brit went to Cedars. "Kevin was going over 100 miles per hour and driving in on-coming traffic, switching lanes etc". Kevin and Kaplan have capitalized on everything. Sure Kevin wants her to have visitation if they terminate Brit's parental rights she does not have to pay child support and he would never have that. As for as the photo of Brit getting out of the car and her underwear almost showing, I do not know many women who can get out of a low sports car wearing a short dress without the dress coming up to her hips. Add a pap on his knees waiting to capture a photo of her--what do you get a cooch shot--it will happen every time--the paps were even lucky enough to get a shot of Christina in the same situation. I am glad I do not have a camera shooting up right underneath me when I am getting out of a car--I am not a whore, white trash etc that everyone call Brit. I do not know many people who could endure what this poor girl has been through--throw Sam Lutfi in the equation and he mentally and psychologically abuses her and continues to torment her and her family--OH MY!!!

Missi

306. 'K' ..hey it's me,' Kap',and I...Hello?! Who is this?..., Kev,it's ME (whispers) kaplan, listen...Who? Crapland? Is this you Sam? God cant you bag someother dummy? Brit is out! Her Dad is on to our game!....(whispers) no kevin, it's Me, your lawyer kaplan! ...Oh, hi bro , whats-up? ..."K", just keep up the "Oh, gosh Britney really needs to see her kids!", man that script Sands sent us is really playing out in the press!..... Mark, I dont feel right 'bout all this..I mean Shar already got her new fur, and I'm doing alright, 'cept I really need a break, kids, ya know?...Kevin just shut-up and follow the script! that Sam is a brilliant man! Sands is doing his part - you do yours ! We'll all be rich if we can only drag this out for 3 or 4 more years! Suck it up "k"!...Mark, if the phones are tapped just call me Kevin...

Posted at 12:13AM on Feb 20th 2008 by cheetos

You ARE kidding? You don't really think this is some vast, right wing conspiracy hatched up by Mark Kaplan and Sam Lutfi? Gimme a break. There is only one person to blame for the mess that is Britney's life...and that person is Britney. And as long as there are morons out there who continue to pat her little hand and tell her that Kevin is a big, bad meanie and the cause of all her troubles - well, that's as long as it will take for her to get her life on track and get her children back.