Brit Doesn't Get Visitation

2/19/2008 7:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyers couldn't agree amongst themselves -- so Brit will not get visitation with Sean Preston and Jayden James.

There is no change in the custody order. Also, the Commish made it clear - the issues with the conservatorship being removed to Federal court have no bearing on the custody case.

Also, Trope and Trope is out as Brit's lawyer. Stacy Phillips is now the new lawyer on the case.

It's ironic, we know K-Daddy wants Brit to have visitation and the lawyers came to court today trying to accommodate that, but it didn't happen. Daddy Jamie also has wanted to create some normalcy in Brit's life and wanted visitation restored in a bad way, but it wasn't meant to be.

Hayley

Lee, I would rather live in la la land then be evil and negative like you. How unhappy and miserable you must be!

chrissybot

I agree she shouldn't get to see her kids yet, but saying all the nasty things like sexually abusing her children, thats going too far.

Tangie

Jess---Ignorance is bliss, huh? So unaware of the world you live in. Get a grip. I am not an "evil" person in any way, twit.

Donn

sHE NEEDS TO SEE HER BABIES................THATS ALL THAT SHE NEEDS. KFED KNOWS THAT!

Stacy

If she didn't want to see her kids, she wouldn't be in court fighting. She has a serious mental illness and needs help, not critisizm from you people. She loves her little boys and being with them will help her more than anything. You are in our prayers Brittney and family.

Linda

The commissioner will probably wait for how people react on this. I say: Children have civil rights to see their own biological parents. If Jayden gets scared, then calm him down or leave him to dad. Sean is probably not scared at all?!
An hour at a time with a bodyguard and Jamie or a monitor would be great. It takes time. It's better to begin now, before they all lose the memories and bonding. Time runs so fast.
Britney is not that dangerous, Sam is dangerous. She must stay away from the paps to be able to access to the kids.
Stewe Irwing was living a very risky life. But nobody stopped him. His daughter suffer now.

just wondering

..I pretty much have nothing left to say abt this bad situation....so...just wanted to say Brits boyz are so darn cute and I hate them being estranged from their mom.

Bubblebunny

1.I wish I could take them and raise them and love them to pieces ! They are so adorable. Where's K-Feds parents in all this ? Are they nice folks. These kids could be ruined for life over all this instability. We have Aunta, Uncles, Grannies and Grandpas and lotsa toys.

2. I want Bev as my friend. Too bad I don't live in LA. She means business. Maybe she would consider being a collector for my Accounting Practice. I like her !

Give me a Break

How dare you say she should never see her kids! I worked for an adoption agency for 5 years and you should see how those children were abused. The only reason this has gone this far is because everything she does every see it! There are parents doing terrible things. Just because she don't leave as though you see fit! You guys don't even know her the only thing you know is what is in the news! Just imagine if someone passes judgment on you without even knowing you as a person. These kids have never been abused in her care! So what she wants to go to Starbucks - don't you take your kids out with you when you places well she should be allowed to do the same thing!

No Ermine, you would be totally wrong in calling me a liar. Believe it or not, there are people in this world who do work with these people. You have no clue what you are talking about. Stacy is with Phillips and Jamra. I know them well and really could care less what your opinion is. She's a terrific attorney and a pleasure to work with.

Tess

Hayley

Lee you are sick in the head. Sorry but I doubt Brit would sexually abuse her boys. By the way, everyone here knows your other screen name - Mouse.

softwhiteunderbelly

i hope the judge saw the pix of her cooch on liine today and judged she's SICK IN THE HEAD and stay away from those kids you CRACK POT

Tangie

Bi-polar people don't molest anyone! Children are never abused by family members! Such a thought!

Loves it

take her kids away, come on, she doesn't even want them back, take them away man, like these guys should've been taken away from their parents

Tangie

I am done talking to you. You are stupid. Let's hope you don't have kids.