Heidi and Seal's Weird Animal Fetish

2/19/2008 8:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe that's not entirely true, but the super couple did spend Seal's 45th birthday at Disneyland with their three kids.

Heidi is taking the whole catwalk thing a little too far.

Heidi and Seal look better ...

with makeup!

without!

Michelle

Wow. No blog is safe from this freak of nature. GO TO THE PSYCH WARD. Lunatic.

kim

very cute, loving family. clearly the haters on this site have never experienced one.

grego

aint the one kid just a LITTTLE to old to have a pacifier hangin out his mouth?

Kelli

RoughDaddy is Tatted and just me. I posted twice in the same minute, NOT!! Sweeet family.

Kat

Let them have their fun. Big deal. At least they seem like a tight little unit and they are happy!

grego

doesnt the one kid seem just a LITTTLE to old to have a pacifier in his mouth???

me

TattedUpChick, I do believe that all of the INK has gone to your brain....move on please!!!!

Ty

What a weird looking couple.

Kelli

Amen Rowan and Kim. Agree grego. That will mess up his teeth at that age.

Kelli

This Kelli is off the board now. Have a nice night!!

Jack

Ok Kelli like i told you yesterday i reported you to TMZ. They have your e-mail address and will be monitoring your posts for the next couple of weeks. You are harrassing other posters by using their names and trying to make them out to be racists and your foul language is out of control. See stupid you dont realize there are young children on these blogs too. So good luck and i hope you straighten your ass out soon. Have a nice evening all.

me

okay people if your going to disgrace someone at least have the !@#$% to use your own name....grow up!!!! And i will not get into a posting dispute with any of you morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz

TattedUpChick - Does anything positivr EVER come out of your mouth?

law2003

kelli
you have some nerve saying that blacks and whites shouldn`t mixes. my sister is white and my brother in -law is black and guess what bi**c that have two kids that are very cute probably cuter then you SO GO SCREW YOURSELF BI**H

Michelle

Lots of positive stuff comes out ofmy mouth. read my previous posts on this board about Seal and the family. Very positive. I am actually not a negative person unless I am attacked. Plain and simple.