Kimora Loves Her Ex's Galpals, Really

2/19/2008 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So maybe Kimora Lee Simmons isn't such a diva after all? Yesterday, Kimora denied rumors that she refused to allow Russell Simmons' girlfriend Porschla Coleman to attend her Baby Phat fashion show in New York last week.

The glamazon laughed off the rumors while standing next to beau Djimon Hounsou, then asked, playfully, "Which girlfriend?" But -- just like that -- KLS seemed to turn diva anew, requesting the paps' business cards, before taking down our photog's phone number.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

She is obvious jealous of something with Russel and his girlfriend. I mean why would she and try to start something by saying " which girlfriend?".
Her boyfriend looked pissed off, like he was ashamed of Kimora for not being a lady. He just doesn't seem like the type to have a ghetto acting girlfriend. He is on his way up, she doesn't appear to fit in with his life.
I think she has the two most adorable daughters and she seems like a loving mother. On another note, she has an ugly personality at times, I find her funny on her show and almost likeable at times but she has issues.
I bet she has a real irrational bitchy side to her.
I have always noticed the rolls in her neck, it's almost like a swolling neck disease. I think Mary J blige has the same thing. I have seen other people with it and not sure if it's an inherited flaw or something induced such as weed smoking to much.
I don't think she can get it fixed but it's her only flaw that I can see and otherwise she is beautiful you must admit.

Let's Chill

@Michelle Bell, I feel exactly the same way about her connection w/Djimon..She's the Lucky one in that relationship.

Djimon is a mature gentleman so it seems to me that He'd definitely require her to drop some of those 'ghetto-fabulous' attitudes that she keeps holdin' onto..whatever he's saying to her when they're together must be working because although she was clearly DYING to comment further about Russell's gf...she cut all of it short as soon as he got in the truck....She's learnin'....but its definitely goin' take a minute.

hater

YO ADRIENNE! #27... in case you havent noticed, all you TRENDIES DO look the same, that makes fashion POINTLESS!!! have a little individuality

Jaana

I can't hate and you shouldn't either... They look good together and there is really no denying that fact. Kimora and her man were chillin' and they are no different than anyone else out on a leisurely afternoon. Big ups to the two of them!!! Keep makin' that paper girl.....

Jaana

Kelly

Kimora is amazing!

3RD Rock

#1: She's not Japanese...She's Korean (idiots)
#2: She's not from Japan...she's actual from St. Louis, MO (she went to Lutheran North High School). I know because I'm from
St. Louis and I know one of her best friends.
#3: Whether or not she's really a diva or just pretending to be one, ya'all are simply hating because she GETS PAID to be a
bitch. Where as you simpletons are bitching for free.

Christina

Kimora, she is the least classiest female in the spotlight. Baby Phat is a joke.

Catiosca

The swollen neck thing everyone is referring to might be a THYROID problem. Which many of us people ignore. Did you know thyroid problems cause lack of sleep, irritability, eyes bulging out, temper tantrums, weight gain or weight loss, nervousness, palpitations, hair loss, lack of energy etc.

Catiosca

rolls in her neck might be a thyroid disorder. Thyroid is a butterfly like organ located in our necks. IT controls 56 bodily functions and we the human being ignore it. Thyroid dysfunction can cause the following, palpitations, eyes bulging out of our head, headaches, temper tantrums, hair loss, lack of sleep, or too tired, black and blues on body without any cause, inexplicable aches and pains, weight gain or weight loss, nervousness, skin discolorations etc. etc. Know this is true. I suffer from same problem.

candice

Stop hating people. KLS has her own bank. If things were so sour between them, why is she now running Phat Farm for Russell. Yeah her neck doesn't look that great, but I'm pretty sure most of you is just mad because your rolls isn't just on your necks...its all over.

kellie

kimora u is a fraud,u childish u didnt have to go there why u wanna make porchella feel bad u jealous that girl u vex that ur kids like her more than u and it making u paronoid.ur man look like mr ibu i saw in a african movie

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3