Orlando's Love No Victoria's Secret Anymore

2/19/2008 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The spiciest celeb hook-up rumor flying on Valentine's was definitely Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr having a super-romantic dinner in Manhattan. And just this morning, TMZ confirmed it, witnessing Bloom's departure from Kerr's NYC pad. (Sob.)

Of course, when we tried to ask Orly about it later at the airport, he went all Legolas and cryptic, avoiding the question with a sly smile, and somehow disappearing into the ether without any acknowledgment.

Me

She is such a nice young lady and I hope he is good enough for her (him walking away from the accident really concerns me)....i met her a couple years ago in an airport, not knowing who she was...she was in front of me in the check in line and when she heard I had an aussie accent turned around and started talking to me...she was so friendly and so nice and knocked you over with her natural beauty. It wasn't til about a year later that I realised she was a well known model (though it was pretty easy to figure out she was a model just by lookiing at her). Anyhow, hope he's nicer than he seems on the video of him walking away from his injured friend/passenger.

Michelle

I don't blame him. Paps have no right to sit there and pry like that. If he wants to havea romantic dinner with a nice girl, so be it. Leave it to you paps to try and ruin a good thing.

NYone

They've actually been going out for months now, not exactly an exclusive guys

Sheris

Can we say UPGRADE?

Kayan Phoenix

Aww so he might be taken now :( LOL well at least she's not blond :)

Tristania

Gorgeous couple. Hope it works out.

pkwykid

What a baby.

If he had any more headgear he'd be a mummy.

On a scale of annoying, over the top paps, the tmz guy was about a 3.

You got into the business to be looked at and sell tickets, next time answer the questions.

Bubblebunny

Kayan Phoenix: Have you had some trouble with blondes ? Just curious as to why some people don't like blondes ? Mostly dark haired ladies. Men do not seem to feel this way. I'm not even a fake blonde, have a nice figure, Master's Degree, nice friends, nice husband. Enough about me, why don't you like blondes ? Not mad/ Just wonder why?

Kelli

He is VERY DOABLE!!!! :)

Anna Nicole

Hey! She's wearing his pirate shirt that he wore all summer. Green scrips mean "Go". Let's hope he's on board for something good.

Baseball Junkie

absolutely. I'd do him in a Philadelphia minute. That's like a New York minute only longer. I'd never rush a hottie like that one.

Go Sox

Kimmie

He's so useless and annoying why bother even filming him? And to think I used to be a fan until I figured out they guy can't act to save his life.

Baseball Junkie

Kayla, if you ever figure out what acting really is, you will change your mind again. Orlando's style is subtle. His ability to show the gradual changes that his character is going through is amazing. He's not flamboyant the way some actors are but take it from one who has done some acting, there are a lot of actors in Hollywood who WISH they could act as well as Orlando Bloom.

Go Sox

lindsay

I think I just shed a tear!! Lucky girl! :(

julie

good luck to them..

he is a good actor and she is lovely..hope it works..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments