David Spade's Pregnant Pause

2/20/2008 10:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Spade was in a good mood yesterday -- until TMZ asked him about Jillian Grace.

Grace is the Playboy Playmate allegedly knocked up by Spade ... hmm, wonder why he didn't feel like talking?

dixiegirl

There is no proof that this baby is David Spade's in the first place. I read somewhere that she had a boyfriend and broke up with him not long after she met David. So how do we know it is not her ex boyfriend's child ? This whole story is a mess. Only a paternity test will clear this up and I hope that David Spade will demand one. He does not need to to be tied to this woman for the rest of his life when he could find someone else that he may actually fall in love with and WANT to have kids with.

Leah

What does anyone see in this guy? Ugly as all hell http://fearlessandfabulous.blogspot.com

stevo170

Shaylee

First!!!! I would do him!!

Leah

I would do him too, jimmyblack@oneessence.co.uk in case he actually reads TMZ.

Ooooo Noooo!

There are only two things that could make a Playboy Bunny want to have sex with Spade: 1) the dream of cashing on the the resulting pregnancy support law suit, 2) a boat load of Roofies or GHB.

Whatever!!

WHY on earth did TMZ think D.S. was going to speak to them (or anyone else for that matter) about such a PRIVATE matter?? Geez, TMZ.....How LOW can you GO?1?!?

wasted days and wasted nights

It just seems to me that he didn't want to chat about his personal business.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

david spade is just one of those guys that is really nice,he sneaks in there and bones you,you dont want to keep boning him but you want to keep him around because he's better than a best girlfriend,he keeps being nice because he thinks at some point you will let him bone you again
i think he is being pretty cool and classy with this baby thing,

Lena Madrid

Is Kate Hudson pregnant? TMZ should do a big story on that. Who could be the daddy?

Lori

Why drop the girl when you find out she is pregnant? Grow up and be a man.

babsido

I've always thought he was gay

www.myspace.com/babsido

Bubblebunny

Pinko ! Yer right ! Also he's funny as hell ! Maybe the lady is a Gold Digger ! I'll bet the baby will be really cute, and after he gets used to the idea, he will be a good Daddy!

Bubblebunny

Der kinder ist mine, Davit Schpade has not a kayuh in da verld about dis little baby. Does da Playboy Rabbit girl haf any $$ ? I vill need it to race the child. I know I vuz wit da frauline on dat dade, vinevah it vas conceived. I vant a DNA dest. Schnell, Schnell! TMZ, come ovah unt interview me aboud dis. I am getting on my Schmoking Jacked-da red vun-looks good on TV, Nein?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments