African Men Like Bush

2/21/2008 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With 333 days left in office, George W. Bush toured Africa and stopped to pose for pictures with a group of shirtless Ghanaian musicians on Wednesday.
Bush in Africa
Wherever he goes, people seem to lose the shirts off their backs.

Party 'till you die!

Four MEN and one Savage!

Merry Christmas

Kudos to President Bush.

midwest gal

The president has tripled direct humanitarian and development aid to the world's most impoverished continent since taking office and recently vowed to double that increased amount by 2010 -- to nearly $9 billion.

Alot of people were disappointed that Clinton didn't do more. And it was fellow liberals saying this

Richard Gere stunned fellow liberals Monday by suggesting that President Bush is doing a better job of fighting AIDS than President Bill Clinton did.

Introduced by Sharon Stone at a fund-raiser at Cipriani 42nd Street for the American Foundation for AIDS Research, the "Chicago" star hailed Bush for his State of the Union proposal to contribute $15 billion toward the AIDS battle in Africa and the Caribbean. Gere then addressed the track record of Bush's predecessor in the White House.

"I'm sorry, Sen. [Hillary] Clinton, but your husband did nothing about AIDS for eight years," Gere said.

Look it up

Standards are badly needed.

The first response to abject fear is laughter.

Kelli

LOL :) Flattery I can count on everyday! I see my #1 fan arrived a little late.

Stick

Cynic

Good....they can frickin' have him!

Kelli

WONDERING ! 45.

chris

What's this Bush with the original "bushmen". Run Bushmen! Don't you know that Bush will be retiring soon and will be going back to the ranch. That means he'll need some new "hired" hands!

M

"43. I wonder if I move into the desert and scratch my booty all day long george bush will give me 9 billion.

Posted at 4:45PM on Feb 21st 2008 by Wondering"

If that's why you think they're getting money, then maybe you should move to the desert. Only don't bother sending an SOS.

me

to #23- my god could you be anymore CLICHE?
and to # 27- first of all, if a faceless nobody can make a comment on a trash talking website and it hurts your feelings or makes you angry, then you have some SERIOUS sensitivity issue that need dealing with NOW. secondly, if you wanna get technical, your comment was just as racist and ignorant as the one you were replying to. some may refer to it as reverse racism, but either way it's all racism and you are no better than anyone else either.

Stick

six more black guys and GWB can play quarterback!

ME

HOPE HE GOT HIS SHOTS BEFORE HE WENT OVER THERE.

tosspot

interesting. a friend of mine who worked for a non-profit that works with AIDS patients and their families in Ghana found out recently that their govt funding was being cut off in order to shift more funds to the military. I wonder if any of those men in the photos knows about that. I bet they could snap his head off with those muscles. wow!

Stick

Thank you 'me'. I was only referring to the fact that they probably do not bathe much and personal hygiene is not at the top of their priorities with all that aids spreading going on.