African Men Like Bush

2/21/2008 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With 333 days left in office, George W. Bush toured Africa and stopped to pose for pictures with a group of shirtless Ghanaian musicians on Wednesday.
Bush in Africa
Wherever he goes, people seem to lose the shirts off their backs.

Linda

Debbie: President Bush has tried to keep the Reagan era intact but he has to fight tooth and nail for every issue he wants to put into place...Too many people and the media want to see Bush fail and so they do whatever to keep the hate going against him. If he had the support of ALL people, his plans like Reagans would make this the greatest country in the World. He has fought hard for us and people have turned their backs to him and our country...I am better off than 10 years ago..Are you?

Debbie/grandmother

Mary...this is the best place I can say from having lived elsewhere where freedoms don't exist as they do here. I am grateful that we can blog and not fear repercussions from what we write. ALL Americans are patriots as we go thru each day with our families. Patriotism is not exclusive just to those who believe a certain way. There are heroes in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as heroes here who walk the streets of America every day.

Debbie/grandmother

Linda...Even his own party is trying to distance themselves from his horrendous policies. No, we are not better off we we were 10 years ago. Our economy is a mess!

Wasn't this guy a pimp ??

This has got to be a joke , this photo-op. Since when have we seen a picture like this and how often of this man acting like he cares ?? During his last days of tenure , so we can remember what a good guy he is ???

What I find saddening is how we are segregated as dems and repubs. That is the main cause of all the fighting amongst Americans. Who has the bigger penis , right ?
Who gives a flying rat ?? We should be united as one country , one group without any titles of democrats or republicans and work together to put the best person in office.
This man , bush, is a disgrace whom has ruined virtually everything he touches , and the only reason anyone likes him ( crickets ) is because they feel the need of having to defend their " republican " status like fanatics.
It's like purposely setting fire to a village and then saying " look how beautiful the colors are in the flames " wth ??
Republicans know deep down that bush and the vp and the rest of the cabinet are embarrassing to our country and to the world as so called leaders that have caused more mayhem than several presidents combined. Just get these trolls out of office and replace the disgrace with the best man , to clean up the mess , without hidden agendas , that isn't a pathological liar , that can't sleep while thousands are being killed fighting in the name of what , is literate and can speak clearly without seeming like there are marbles in his or her mouth. This president is the worst of the worst in representing America and I want to see someone that we as a country can be proud of for a change , whether democrat or reublican ...

Bekah

Just wait until Obama or Clinton get in office. Everyone will be walking around naked.

Scott______

BUSH CUTTIN A RUG.....

Poor Things

This is a funny picture, I bet he couldn't wait to leave. He is so full of Class A Crap!! He's by far the worst president in the history of the US, bozo could do a better job and he's a bigger clown than GW Bush. So he's raised the unemployment rate, started an illegal war, sunk the economy to an all time low, cut medicare, vetoed better health care for children, and then at the risk of the Medicare Program for our senior citizens, he's implemented a rebate program. Ooooh, so $600 is supposed to make us all forget how bad you've ruined this country? I'm not returning it or throwing it out, I'm cashing it because it's the very lease he could do after the crap he's put this county through. How many more young men and women need to be killed over in Iraq, George, how many? All for your private vendetta, 4000 lives, for what?????

Linda

Debbie: You are not better off than you were 10 years ago? I sure am..I feel safer, more money in my bank account, and happy living in the USA..Maybe you think this country is not better off which I beg to differ... Liberals like to preach doom and gloom to make people think Bush is a failure...I don't think he has failed me or the American citizens..His hands are tired and they have been since Dems took over Congress...They fight him on every issue ....I am glad I live in the greatest country if the world..I wished everyone thought the same.

Scott______

jeanette mcfarland

if ,god forbid, we do get a democrat in office for pres. then pay back will be hell for the democrats.

BEST COUPLE ANYWHERE

******* Bush has absolutely butchered the perception of the US abroad. I cannot believe this man was ELECTED to be the most powerful person in the world. This guy??? An absolute idiot. You're kidding right? Ha ha, good one, no really who's the leader of your country.No.. seriously. You're serious?!?! Everyone around the world basically had a good laugh at our expense. He's wrecked global relations, he's destroyed the economy, he's got the blood of tens of thousands of US troops and innocent Middle Easterners on his hands. He can't spit out a sentence with any eloquence to save his life. This is a guy that had no plan, no cerebral ability, just an agenda and an axe to grind. Literally, a CLOWN has run this country for the last 8 yrs, and run it right INTO THE GROUND. Pathetic.

Linda

Thanks wasup for the info..It is quite obvious that our ecomony problems stem from Illegal immigrants...They have more privledges than I do...and I was born and raised in the USA... This country is great but we can't keep giving and giving and giving....We can't save the world and President Bush has done what he can for us and them. Bush gets the blame for everything thanks to our ilustrious media...Per them, he caused Katrina, 911, global warming, midwest tornados, gas prices, writers strike, subprime loans and anything else that happens. We should support our President no matter what party he is ..I voted for him both times and if I could would vote again for him..

TiredOfTrash

Gee, what a surprise. The liberal media makes a Bush joke. TMZ, you are not Perez Hilton. Choose if you want to be a celebrity news site or a celebrity editorials site. Mixing the two just makes you into bigger jackasses than you already are.

BEST COUPLE ANYWHERE

*** I study American politics and trust me, I can safely and confidently say, BUSH IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.. and the kicker, it's not even close. Several candidates emerged, but when you look at the IQ, decisions, state of the country on a domestic and foreign front,economy, health care.. it's not even close. Being a republican doesn't mean you have to be ignoarnt and blind to the facts, does it? Objectively speaking, and from an informed educated student of the country, Bush has set this country light years back. The first 3 yrs of the new Democratic president's reign will be spent trying (operative word) to clean up this whale of a mess this administration and their puppet leader have left behind. Truly a sad time to be an American (shakes head and hangs it in shame). ***

BEST COUPLE ANYWHERE