Siegfried & Roy

Do Bette Midler

2/21/2008 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Siegfried Fischbacher (left) and Roy Horn (right) navigated their way around the Las Vegas scene last night at the premiere of Bette Midler's new show.

Siegfried and Roy
In 2003, Siegfried and Roy ended their long-running Vegas act after Roy was bitten on the neck by their white tiger, Montecore. The performing partners plan to stage a one-night only comeback next February to raise money for the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute.

Tinker Bell

What ever happened to the white tiger?

Gernand

Is that David Gest? I don't know but if I looked like that, I'd feed myself to a tiger too.

Sandra

I am with everyone else... I thought they were wax!

Leota

I think the expression on Roy's face has something to do with the damage the tiger did. There's no excuse for Siegfried though!

zach

even after reading the article and knowing they're not wax, somehow I think TMZ posted the wrong photo or something...

native

There may at least be a reason for the strange way Roy's face looks. He had a stroke. The other one???

celebsrcrazy

He's a walking miracle. God bless Roy!

anonymous

World's most famous Scientologist, and best known nut-job, Tom Cruise, was just photographed with a Katie-wannabe brunette in Los Angeles. Tom and his "date" were seen entering an elevator, all giggling and smiles, even posing for the cameras at one point. From all the touchy-feely embraces between the two, we can tell that they hadn't just hooked up, they seem to be old buddies, and Tom was not even trying to hide his lady friend. Katie was probably out shopping in Beverly Hills, trying to drown some of her sorrows, again.
Posted on February 20, 2008

Tinker Bell

25. S
What is the source of your info? Who is reporting it?

TB

Mr. Horn's attack was near fatal. It's good to see him getting out again, miss their show - it was spectacular.

gullibleminions

hey.... S...what the f. does this article have to do with t.c.? Keep it together! These two look like they are from a different race of aliens.

big balls

i wish that tiger would of eat both of them gays

annoyed

Oh dey look mahvelous, dahlink, Der face ist so smooth, like a baby's bottom, ja? Und dey ah such schnappy dressahs.

lol

Yes, I thought they were wax too...but I thought Roy's wax figure was melting.

Steven

Are you SURE they aren't wax????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments