Earth to Tara: Swag Ain't Gonna Save Me

2/22/2008 2:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tara Reid loves the earth and stuff -- emphasis on the "stuff" -- as in free swag. The trainwreckalicious "actress" left a green event yesterday in Hollywood, loaded down with green goodies and clueless about the environment.

When asked of her future plans, Tara responded, "I'm going to sleep." It was 5:00 PM. So she left in one of the greenest cars on the planet -- a red Corvette.

losing hope

The question was equally inarticulate, it was asking for an obvious answer.

Jimmy

Look at Tara Reid in American Pie, and look at her now. It seems she has aged 20 years. Its only been 10.....she needs to eat more whole grain earthy food.

losing hope

#1 That was more stupid than saying "FIRST!!!!!!" She does not look like she's aged 20 years, that would make her 44. I think not. She's about 34 now, and looks like a 33-34 year old woman does. All people ever talk about is her body, what's wrong with this, what's wrong that. Leave the girl alone.

Mr. Blue Vein

Hey, the 'vette IS one of the greenest cars on the road. It gets better EPA estimated Hwy mileage than a lot of HYBRIDS. It's fiberglass body is fully recyclable. Even the floorboards are made of renewable balsa wood composites. Tara may be a filthy bag of decomposing toxins, but lay off my vette!

Lydia

She should get new makeup from Honeyshed.com !!!

julie

Do your homework guys, I have a new corvette, over thirty miles to the gallon, yep, the car gets amazing gas mileage. Still doesn't excuse her from trainwreck status though

julie

Susan

First Tara is 32 and she looks just fine to me. A normal woman. Second good for her doing some good for the environment. You guys have nothing to pick on her for so you have to resort to that? No wonder she got the hell out of there. She saw you guys were trying to pick on her and turn someting good and make it look bad. And so what about the corvette. It's a nice car and to be green you don't have to change your whole lifestyle.

Hyde

I didn't think they let people as dumb as this out of the Home.

babsido

Personally, I think she looks younger than her age, I will be turning 31 in two months and I've always thought she was younger than me. I agree with most posters, give her a break

www.myspace.com/babsido

Francine

Poor little pig-nosed chain-smoker. Not much call for truckstop Shirleys in Hollywood these days, eh Tara?

jollyex

I want SWAG too. :(

pimp

Poor Tara, she is too old to play the sultry/tramp/hottie/bimbo/goddess role in movies anymore.

Christy

Nasty, nasty, nasty. Please don't force us to know what she is up to. NO ONE CARES and it's repulsive to watch.

ommo

It's 5pm and she's going to sleep? that's weird.

tomcat

She is o-u-t OUT! Why bother postin pics anymore?

Oh, Vettes get 27 mpg on highway, a lot greener than the SUV's the paps drive chasing Brit Brit. Like they really need 4 wheel drive in LA, where it snows 10 feet in winter!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments