I Want a New Drug

2/22/2008 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old resurfaced at a Pebble Beach, Calif. event recently, looking splendid.
Huey Lewis
Huey's grandfather invented the red wax protective sealant found on various types of cheeses.

Although he received a perfect score of 800 on the math portion of the SAT, Huey dropped out of Cornell University in his junior year.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Madeleine

He doesn't look that old, he never looked that young anyway, ever. I always liked him, he put on a good show, still does. A little botox wouldn't hurt but I give him an A for not going that route and letting it all hang out. I'd hit on him.

ellie

I heard he was smart and from a wealthy family. He is a cool guy.

foxyladyj

What I really hate are news agencies and rag mags that intentionally post unflattering photos of celebrities in an attempt to draw negative attention to them as this photo has drawn so many negative comments about Huey. Huey just finished the Pebble Beach Golf Tournament and I'd bet a photographer snapped this pic from a bad angle when Huey least expected it. Sure, Huey is older as many of us are but he is still hot. Check out his video with Garth Brooks, he looks and sounds great. Most importantly, Huey and the News have brought happiness to many people's lives with their music and continue to do so. Touching a person's live in a positive way in today's world is the epitome of "The Power of Love". Rock on Huey (& the News), this foxyladyj loves ya!!

Marlb Man

What a BORING ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! That group of his SUCKED soo bad, it made me want to go deaf! NO TALENT,DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlb Man

RUSOVAIN,
Shut up with your stupid comments about "foolish Youth"! I am 46, and I sure do not want to look at old bores like pukey lewis and the old news! I have aged very well, thank you. Go to your bedroom and play with yourself while listening to that no talent waste of space, huey!

Stuttering Stanley

There are a number of websites where groupies have logged in and scored or critiques their conquests. Huey always wins in two categorys: Nicest Guy and Size. Apparently, one of the California redwoods is missing...

Esra

Wasn't he on One Tree Hill as Haley's father?

aussie girl

Its good to see that TMZ has nice things to say about the older entertainers.

huey lover

I saw Huey in Playgirl many years ago - there is alot to love about Huey.

ida

he looks like he's melting.........!

Carrie

What happend to him . I liked his songs .

Gina

I love his music the 80's would not have been the same,and we all grow old and have to answer to the same God weather your rich or poor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7