Russell Crowe: I'm Your Mommy, Bitch!

2/22/2008 3:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember the days when Russell Crowe had sex appeal? Now he's got more of a low-key "Sesame Street" appeal.

The former bad boy was out with his wife and two sons, and it looked like Russell was the one who gained all the baby weight, not his wife!

Sick of people calling her the victim

He's sexy as hell, especially with the long hair. I like a man with some meat on him!

Regina Gale

Not so hot any more.

Jackie daniel Hayward CA

Russel can do or say anything.... *It's Maximus BITCHES!!!*
Strength and honor!
I love you russel! Love and respect! from the California East Bay!
x0x0x0x0x

forevergreen

He's being a good husband, and a good father....leave hime alone with the nasty comments. No wonder the celebs are rude to the paps...they need to be to remain sane ! AND he's sooo not heavy...get a life !

Mary Worth

Yeah, he used to be sexy at one time. Now he's a family man. And that's more important than sex appeal.
He's trying to get back into the good graces of the Hollyweird establishment.

Jayne

I am sick of comments about one's weight. How about FOCUSING ON WHAT A GREAT DAD HE SEEMS TO BE. So WHAT IF HE HAS GAINED WEIGHT?????E-N-O-U-G-H already!!!!!

Bri

What a piece of man.

Man man man all the way!!

Totally hot.

shinyhappylisa

I know they are famous and have to put up with the paps but I kind of feel bad here. I mean he can't even be normal for one moment. I think it is great he is taking part in the lives of his children. I think famous people should just shop online and send people out for them. I mean its too stressful for them!!

Cutiepie

He's gained weight for a movie, you idiots.

OJ

HE PLAYIN A DUAL ROLE!!!! BLOATED FAT GLADIATOR & BLOATED FAT LONG HAIR ANGRY LOSER DAD!

KaCe

Awww, Russell is one of the world's outstanding actors and to see him, seemingly, acting mature and domesticated with his wife and children thrills me--I would be very upset if he were to exit his car sans underwear, like Brit, for attention, but then he seems otherwise engaged at the moment with raising two healthy, happy children, so...

forevergreen

Spending time with the wife and your children...even shopping...yeah, you're right...pretty horrible....NOT ! And what planet are you from that he looks remotely heavy? He looks good...he looks normal and what an actor...no wonder the celebs are sometimes rude to tmz...with stupid commentary like yours, why wouldn't they turn their backs to you !!

marge

Russell is a loving and responsible parent. Obviously, despite the paparazzi harassment while out shopping with his family, he kept his cool.

TMZ... the story here is that Crowe loves his kids. Any other criticism is snarky garbage.

heather

I think he still looks absolutely hot....and he is with his family...the kids should be off limits to the paps. Camera lens' are good enough now to wear they should all have at least a 50 yard keep away mandatory zone while with their children. And I also thought Mr. Crowe maintained himself very well considering the situation. Yep I am a big Russell Crowe fan.....loved him in Gladiator, and just recently saw American Gangster--awesome movie, he was amazing. Love ya Russell!

....hmmmm

Yes, it is a tacky comment about the weight...but guess what...anyone remember how he dissed american woman saying they were all fat???? I guess what goes around.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments